Thursday, October 20, 2016

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock its TockTober!


Welcome friends to that special day on the Cat Blogosphere
when cats get down to business.
On the down side where business is done!

Too funny Miss Fitz

I want to give a fast last check on my Tiny Tabby Tocks
I have been working out those sitting muscles

Looking good Miss Fitz

No more total back end shots fur this gal. I have the shape
You sure do Miss Fitz Mee-Oww!

My dearest Tabby Sweetheart what Nice Tight Tiny Tocks
Mee-Wow they are strong and shapely

I admit that I have not worked out at all. 
No need my Panfur cutie! You are HOT!
Lets cuddle my Big Hot Kitten!

Mrowr, Purrr, Mrrrr...

Oh so mushy, Ugh!
Rumpy they are a cute couple and its nice to see
them enjoying each other

I say again: Ugh, Ughy Ugh Ugh!
Now these are a nice sight

You do have some fine Tocks my friend
Check out these Floofy Tocks! My gal Shoko loves them!

Looking good Grasshopper! Nice my furiend

We will close our Back End Pawty with the 
cat of the day: Derby!
Way to go dear Angel Friend

Youz done knockin it outz da staadum, agin
Thanks fur another fun filled TockTober
We love you of the big caboose
Yes! You are the cat getting our Man-Cats showing what they got
Right Fitz. We Man Cats need to keep the workouts going
Keep those Tocks Ticking MOL!

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

11 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Nice socks y'all!

Anonymous said...

You all look just gawjus to us. Big hugs all round. Have a great weekend.\

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Just Ducky said...

Love it, love it, love it!

pilch92 said...

Those are all great tocks!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Great tock shots!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh boy! So many adorable Tocks! And I love your header!
PS. ask your daddy if he's checked his mail recently, I'm not sure my email is getting through..

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Stupendous job!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You all have great 'tocks!

The Swiss Cats said...

Nice tocks ! Purrs

Kitties Blue said...

Wow, you certainly have a house full of good looking tocks. Those fluffy ones are quite outstanding, Einie. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Tick Tock! We saw the tock...and even a sock on a paw!! MOL! love the Tocktober ics...we had to be tockless in the picture dept, petcretary was working and got home way too late tom take pictures, let alone post anything...maybe by selfie sunday,MOL!! We told you we were behind...