Sunday, October 30, 2016

Einsteins All Hallows Sunday Selfie


We are joining in
The Cat on my Head Sunday Selfie Blog Hop

Boo. Can you count how many visitors we have? MOL
Don't get too close. Some bite! Which ones you ask... Whateva
There are prizes so check back on Halloween! Mwahahahaha
Timmy, um, needs a facial so I will be doing our Selfie today
s
Good Mooorrrning Friends
I am feeling a bit peckish. Could you come a bit closer...
Closer...
Ahh! Now turn your head a little to the left and...
*SWOOOP*
*BITE*


Thanks fur handing me that sandwich. Help yourself to some great kitty treats, noms and drinks. 
On with the Hop!

Timmy Tomcat
Einstein

13 comments:

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Oh my, Einstein! You are spooky ... but I'd still take my chances to reach out to give you some ear rubs :)

meowmeowmans said...

We VANT to tell you ... you look scary. Great costume, Einstein! :) It looks to us like you have 10 guests.

pilch92 said...

Great selfie. I see 9 guests.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That's a scary selfie! Is the Jack-O-Lantern a guest or just decoration?

Anonymous said...

Mee-you Einstein yur a Purrfect Draculla.....
Mew mew mew.....
**Hi-5'sss** Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxxx

The Swiss Cats said...

Scary selfie, Einstein ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are looking very scary! I see 11 guests.

The Island Cats said...

That's a spooky selfie, Einstein!

Anonymous said...

You're lookin' very handsum Einstein. And ya' had us fooled. We got worried thinkin' you was unner da weather. We're so glad you're okay. Big hugs fur all of ya'.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Anonymous said...

Boo...that's a spooky Selfie, Einstein..Pawkisses for a Happy Halloween to you all :) <3

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Oh my word, I cant get too close, that selfie is awesomely spooky! I'm guessing 8 guests? purrs ERin

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh my mouses! What AMAZIN' costumes you all have. HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!

Purrs,
Seville

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We counted 13 guests if you include the bats on the sign...spooky indeed!

Einstein you look super scary! Yikes!!