Monday, October 24, 2016

Buddy Budd: Helpin Pawz er Whut


Yoo one luckiez Dad wit da Buddy Budd helpin ya
Don't I know it Buddy. You are one great helper cat

Dis needa little bit tuckin or it run lak a mouser
Thanks Buddy

Ah thinkin we jus bout done wit dis cornerz
Alright lets head out to the living room and...

HOLD everthin! Are ya furgettin sumptin portant er whut!
I don't know what Buddy?

Raght done down dere! Seein it yetz
I sure do. How could I fur forget

Ah lovin mah nighty night meal in mah bowl Dad
Ya knowin whyz?

Why Buddy

Cuz we doin it wit tagether'nezz
We sure are my dear fur 

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I love to see you happy Buddy Budd
Same atcha Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Update on Buddy Budd: My big blue friend is doing great. He slowed down a bit last month but perked back up after a week. He is now again running up the cat walk. I generally know when he is heading up as Toby makes this Errrrr-Errrr sound when Buddy is stalking him. LOL. Those two. 
I have some boxes and a storage crate so he can easily get up where he wants so all is well. He says he doesn't mind a bit as his gal Kali is a bit creaky and they fit purrfectly! 
We can still use purrs for him just because.
Thanks for being our friends!

Buddy Budd
Dad

17 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad Buddy is doing better - but I always have some purrs revved up for him!

John Bellen said...

I'm glad to read that Buddy is doing well now. My Tucker may be having some trouble with his diabetes, so I know what such worry is. Keep on going, Buddy!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaw Buddy, you look gawjus. And we know you're a pawsum helper fur your daddy. We're also glad to hear you're feelin' and doin' good. We will of course keep you and da whole furmily in our purrayers as always. And ifin ya' need anythin' ya' know to let us know. And ifin uncle Pete needs or wants to talk, mommy's always here. We luv ya'll so very much. Big hugs fur everypawdy.

Luv ya' bunches

Dezi and Raena

The Swiss Cats said...

We're so happy that Buddy is feeling better ! We keep purring for him ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe noe we got yur bak & we all wayz send de best st francis haz two ewe & yur hole crew....sorree bout de set bak but we iz buzzed happee yur bak ta bee in buddee B again !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad to hear you are doing better again, Buddy. I keep my purrs going for you.

Henry said...

Aww you are adorable! Happy to hear you are doing better :)

Khloe

The Island Cats said...

What a great helper you are, Buddy. We're glad you're feeling better now too.

pilch92 said...

I pray for you every day Buddy. You are a sweetie.

Shoko Neilson said...

Hi Buddy Bloo...your whole family looks so happy together and your costumes are so funny my mancat!! You are doing better and I am happy. I also don't seem to be in as much pain. Mom says I eat like a trucker and I must admit I have a very healthy appetite. Hope you are eating well too.

Loves ya my Bloo Boy,

Kali

Unknown said...

Buddy, we are so glad you're feeling chipper! That exercise is keeping you fit.

Kitties Blue said...

It makes us so happy that Buddy Budd is doing well. He and the lovely Kali are so fortunate to have each other, and it is obvious that he loves his Dad time. He's always in our prayers. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that Buddy Budd is feeling better. Still sending out Healing Pawkisses for a Happy Day :) <3

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Buddy, you are a sweetheart! We're glad you're back to being your sweet and helpful self.

Anonymous said...

Buddy Budd I will send purrs and prayers and POTP to you forever and a day.....what are friends for - right? You're lookin' good my friend.

Hugs, Sammy

Noodle Cat said...

We are so glad you are feeling better Buddy Budd!
Have a wonderful week...

Noodle and crew

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Its good to know you feel well, Buddy Budd! We love you to and send lots of ongoing purrs, to you and your whole furmily! Hugs too:)