Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Big Happenings on the Morrow


Hey Timmy what is up fur tomorrow
Its a big day all over Toby

Thanks fur reminding me to get spruced up
What is it Timmy?
*Snorf, Snorgle*
Good grief. Buddy what is going on tomorrow?

Well lemmee thinkin on dat dere Toberz, MOL
Oh Buddy tell me will you
We are all getting ready Toby. You should too
I am working the Floof MOL

Buddy I am getting all spic and span.
I done did dat little fella. I gonna nappy now.
Zzzz Zzzz

Buddy what??
Hey Toby keep it down will ya!

Toby Shush will you you silly Man Cat you!
But Fitz sweetness what...
Shush! Just you get that fine fur of yours all
clean and shiny and things will work out

Gee, guess I have to wait to see whats up tomorrow
Come here and give me a cuddle to pass the time big cat
Rowr-meowr

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oh, I bet I know what's up tomorrow! Is EVERYONE participating?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yup, you have to all clean and tidy for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You all look purrlenty spiffy to us. Can't wait to see what happens. Big hugs all 'round. Have a pawsum day.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

John Bellen said...

I'll stop in to see tomorrow. I like how you are all cuddling with your dad.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz & fitz....ewe winned de lot oh ree & two morrow popz iz gonna tell uz how manee bazillion !!! ???♥♥♥☺☺☺

pilch92 said...

I will be back tomorrow- maybe we will see your tocks?

Anonymous said...

Awww....a cuddle puddle with Dad! But what's happening on the morrow? We'll be here to find out!

Hugs, Sammy

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Can't wait ...

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hmmm, we are late and your yesterday is already in the past...but we didn't cheat...we will get there and check what is happening at the *end* (pun intended), of our bog catching up!!! Yup, we are all *behind*...