Monday, October 10, 2016

Phoebes Traveling Shades visit the Tomcat Home


When we heard our home would be a stop in the tour there were
purrs all around and the tails-in-the-air were like a forest!
Thanks Phoebe. Make sure you visit 15 and Meowing friends!

Einstein was furst up but had problems right out of the gate.

Cat-O-Cat I am furst and... and... how can I get these
on my head anymeow?

Maybe ask Dad little buddy
OK Rumpy. Dad! Oh Dad! We need help please

Alright I will put them on Rumpy furst first
Whoa! Hold on Dad I may have to think about this
Alright Rumpy everyone else is lining up

Dad, I will go for the chin rub and carry the Shades
Through the miracle of Cat Magic Me, Toby and Buttons
will each show off the Shades
You cats look sharp! Can you do that trick with some $20 bills
Sorry Dad, cats only.
I figured that Timmy, thanks anymeow how

Hoo Cat dese here Shades lookin good on Buddy Budd
Yessir!

I am one good looking cat with these Rowr-bans MOL

Check me out! Do I look like a cat about town or what
Meow!

Man Cats I should be strolling along the Champs-Élysées
wearing these fine Shades. I suggest you take up a collection right now to send me over fur the winter.
 

This was a load of fun Phoebe! Thank you so very much

Next stop fur the Shades will be at Four Legged Furballs. Go and visit this fun blog my friends and have a great day

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

19 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think the sunglasses look good on you guys!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wowee! You all did great with those shades!!
We had them here a while back...but um...we didn't think to make extras, MOL!!

Anonymous said...

Rockin' the shades!!!

Hugs, Sammy

The Whiskeratti said...

Everyone looks so stylish in those pawsome shades.

The Swiss Cats said...

You all look pawsome in those shades ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz & fitz....ewe iz all rockin yur shadez....total lee holly wood for sure !!!!! ♥♥♥♥

John Bellen said...

Ha! You guys look great! And don't worry, Rumpy, you look perfect without them.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You all look good in the shades!

pilch92 said...

Phoebe and I thank you all for participating and being good sports. You all look amazing and how cool you were able to replicate them :)

The Island Cats said...

You guys did great with the glasses. I coulda used them yesterday for my selfie. ~Ernie

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

You all rock those shades!

Kitties Blue said...

We have been waiting anxiously for these to arrive at our house, and now we find we are still not next! It may be next spring before they get here. Y'all are looking terrific. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Unknown said...

What a hoot! Efurryone looks great in the shades! How you got them to sit still and wear them?! What's yer secret?

Anonymous said...

You all look totally pawsum in da shades. You wear them well. Glad ya'll had fun. Sendin' big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Unknown said...

Those are hilarious! I can't imagine my cats wearing anything like that for more than a millisecond--even if I had treats to use as bribes!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

The Florida Furkids said...

Great job with the shades!!! This was so much fun, wasn't it?
The Florida Furkids

BeadedTail said...

Oh my Cod! You are all so cute!

Shoko Neilson said...

MOL...this family looks like movie stars!! Einey you are as cute as a button in the sunglasses. They are hard to wear so if you feel better with legs on your glasses...go for it my sweet floofy one.

Buddy, you rock my boat with those shades my mancat. Love you my Blue Boo

Anonymous said...

Youss' all look so pawsum inn Phoebe'ss shades!! Einstein wee finks you look like John Lennon....reel KEWL MAN!!!!!
An Miss Fizt yur thee BOMM fur sure!!!!
~~~head rubsss~~~ Siddhartha Henry~~~