Monday, September 18, 2017

Oh Why Me


So here I am and I ask you Why Me?
I try and be a good kitty, really I do.
And still I am at the bottom of the barrel, thrown under the
bus, last in line, called late fur supper.

Rumpy you never get called late for supper. You are always
first in line. I am sorry about today.

Are you, *sniff, sniff*, I feel lost and...
Don't push it!
So what happened?
s
Rumpy I just had things to do for our new place.
And that's more important than Me?
No. I just was tired on Sunday night and totally forgot.
How can you furget My Got-Cha Day?
I was going to put the post together and... Sorry!
Tell you what. Tomorrow we will have your pawty
as you all Meow Like Pirates!

That sounds like fun. 
I guarantee it will be
Cool, thanks Dad!

Friends stop by tomorrow for Rumpy's late Got-cha Day and Meow Like Pirates, Arrrr
Ya better or Ruffian Rumpy will make ya walk the plank Arrrr!

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Dad Pete

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaw Rumpy, you know your daddy luvs you and would never furget somethin' so 'purrtant. And, we luv you very much. Happy Gotchaday gawjus. We'll be by to pawrty with ya' all night long. Big hugs fur all

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee bee lated gotcha day dood....for what itz werth; R's iz never menshuned either.....for sure we will come back two morrow !!!!! AARRGGGGGGHHHHH ☺☺♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Rumpy you poor baby!!!! Happy Belated Gotcha Day, but it will be fun to celebrate on Pirate Day!! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Chuck Huss said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy. Don't feel bad, I was two days late with Puck's Gotcha Day.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Poor Rumpy! Well, happy belated gotcha day, and I hope this party totally makes up for your human's forgetfulness!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy. Don't feel to sorry for yourself, I'm sure your Dad and siblings will give you the greatest Pawty of all...it always works with me...MOL :D Extra Double Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3

John Bellen said...

Perhaps Rumpy has a legitimate complaint - this time! But he is loved and appreciated. And there IS much to do when moving. I know that!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Poor Rumpy! Belated happy Gotcha Day!

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day, Rumpy ! Purrs

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I think having a pirate themed Gotcha Day pawrty is enough recompense for your Dad's not catabrating (aka forgetting...). We know you love your Dad and will furgive him!