Saturday, March 13, 2021

Toby's Colorful Art

Hello friends, Handsome Toby here. I sure am honored to do our Art post today. When Timmy asked I said I really liked my Selfie this week and he said have at it. I used the Edtaonisl Art Effect at LunaPic. It really is fun to have color in my fur. Hope you like it.

We are joining the Caturday Art Blog Hop with Athena Cat Goddess. Hope to see your art too

Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

17 comments:

Summer said...

That's very cool art! It almost looks like stained glass.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Now you are almost pretending to be a tiger, Toby!!
Interesting art effect:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is very nice art, Toby.

Ananka said...

Nice art :-D

Katie Isabella said...

Toby, you outdid yourself.

Lynn and Precious said...

Very Spring like colors, Toby. Good choice.

Chris Blackwood said...

Beautiful pic. I love Lunapics.
Have a great weekend.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look pretty snazzy Toby!

pilch92 said...

Toby, I love your art. It really shows off your handsomeness. XO

Marvelous Marv said...

Hi Toby! What a great effect. It can be difficult when you have black furs (so Kozmo tells me). You look terrific!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Lovely art!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That turned out beautiful!

meowmeowmans said...

Toby, your artwork rocks! It turned out so great!

The J-Cats said...

Oh, Toby, what fantastic art!

Katie Isabella said...

Toby, you out-did yourself, my handsome friend.

Eastside Cats said...

You look terrific as art, Toby!

Cathy Keisha said...

Pawsome, Toby, you handsome cat you.