Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thankful for Family

Hey friends, Toby here saying how glad we all are to have you join our Thankful post this week. Truth is Cats are said to be aloof and loners but we do form bonds with each other. Myself I really like Timmy as he is so calm and steady. We learn from each other and can you believe that I now can catch a treat! I have been watching Rumpy do it and now I can. I play after watching my gal Fitz fly around and even Einstein is a bit nicer when he watches us have fun. Families are great and even with the odd hiss and whap we all sleep in the same bed, amazing. 

Speaking of family we bloggers are a big family and are thankful for Winnies Wish where Chrystal  cares for many abandoned cats on her own. Andrea is a supporter who does amazing crochet and has made a Cat bed fit for your King or Queen Kitty!
I am so proud of our blogging family!
The Auction starts on Caturday the 26th and Raffle Tickets are available at Winnie's Wish Auctions and Fund Raisers   

We were also really Thankful this week to be co-first commenters and co-right guessers in the Tuesday Teaser. Congrats to our fellow students ot the Teaser. Thanks Professors!

We are joining Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. We sure hope to see your Thankful and have you hop along with us.

Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

21 comments:

Summer said...

People really do have weird ideas about us cats, don't they? Aloof my fluffy butt! And of course we kitties all learn from each other.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

If your kitties are clowns like ours were...the Monkey See Monkey do rule applies!
Same with us pups!!
(The only thing that it didn't/doesn't apply to is Dalton who still has many fear and confidence issues...)

It was fun past Tuesday at 'The Teaser'! And even more fun to share the firsts:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well done on learning to catch treats! Families are the best.

Pam and Teddy said...

Feline families are always FUN - there may be disagreements along the way but that's the way we learn about each other and learn to respect each other. You all are a VERY happy family indeed.

Hugs, Teddy

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a wonderful post, we love you all. Come by and see our Feral Family today. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Lynn and Precious said...

Wow what a couch for a prince or princess kitty! Thanks Toby for sharing on that.
It is wonderful that Timmy is patient with you and Miss Fitz is head over paws for
you. Much to be thankful for here as well. Enjoy the day, all of you.

Me said...

Hi Toby! We are thankful you have learned to enjoy playing catch. What a great game especially when treated are involved. And we are thankful you all snuggle up at night together. xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Sandee said...

Wonderful thankful things and I'm thankful I found you. Kitties rock by the way.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. My best to your dad. ♥

Catscue said...

You're right Toby, there is nothing better than family.

pilch92 said...

I agree, family is wonderful. Congrats to your Dad for being so speedy and clever. XO

Kathe W. said...

I'd love to see all the kitties sleeping together! Nothing is better than family!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Family rules!!!!! thank you for your incredibly sweet comment on our blog xoxo

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

No matter who you consider family, there's nothing more important. Pawsome news about the trick!

Valentine said...

Toby, I think humans in general tend to use strange words to describe us kitties that aren't always flattering. They are still children when it comes to their knowledge about us pussycats. Winks.

Marvelous Marv said...

Gosh! Congratulations on being a firstie! And you missed being a double firstie by a whisker! Toby, you are such a handsome man cat! You always look so suave and debonair. And That cat bed sofa is something else! It is gorgeous! We are going to have to get some tickets! We hope you guys have a marvellously happy day.

John Bellen said...

No, cats aren't aloof loners; they love company. It's just that sometimes a cat hasn't met anyone he wants to like yet. But you have a wonderful family, Toby, and I'm very glad you do - and I'm a little envious!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Hi Mr. Toby! You all have so much to be thankful for. While my cats don't always get along, I know they love each other...some deep down more than others. Hehe.

Katie Isabella said...

Toby, you have experience with furred family that I wish sometimes I had. My mom just has one at a time. I love your sense of family and that all of you ARE a family with a loving dad and one another. XX

Guido the Italian Kitty said...

Signore Timmy - I want youza all to know dat at 12noon my San Franfuncisco time, I will be traveling over the Rainbow Bridge. Yup my momma knows I’m very ill with kidney disease. I was hoping to make it to my 15th birthday in May but I’ll have that party on a heavenly cloud. You takes care pal and I’ll be checking on ya from just up above
Man Cat Hugs,
Guido your pal furever

Ananka said...

Cats are thes best and you look lovely in your photo :-D

Cathy Kennedy said...

We can all learn from one another. That's a blessing in itself. Thanks for sharing your thanksgivings. Have a good week, furriend!