Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday with Fitz: Hey Girlfriend!

Hi friends. Thanks for stopping by. I have to apologize for the poor quality of the photos but the little camera in the Cat Room is not the best. I have been trying to get Fanny to come in and say hello but Einstein has been bothering her. She now stays away until she sees no one inside  

Hey Girlfriend! Come on in and we will chat. What's that? Yes the floofy one is Einstein. What? Yes I will tell him to stay away so you can eat in peace. Einstein! Get in here!

What do you want Fitz? Fanny says she would appreciate eating in peace. But I wanted to talk about the outside life. Does she come up to the cat fence to meow at you. No. Nuff said. But I wanna chat with that cat. I will tell Shoko! Gulp, OK.
Dad here. Einie has a desire to watch Fanny. Call of the wild or whatever she leaves when he comes by. She still gets her meals in but he is annoying so I lock the cat door most nights.

We are joining Friendly Fill-Ins hosted by 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Hope to see you hopping along! Dad said I could do them this week
1. I look forward to watching birds and skwerls every spring. They are such fun and this year we will be in the Cat Yard up close. Betcha there are gonna be Mice too!
2. The highlight of my week was Playing with Dad. I came out every day for at least an hour of time with just Dad and I. We throw the ball and other toys around. Everyone else is sleeping off breakfast so this is our time.
3. I think Steady is the word that best describes me. I Steadily whap those who annoy me. I Steadily play like crazy. Yes, Steady
4. Nothing melts my heart like Toby. He can be a nudge, what man cat isn't, but he is so very handsome. My little kitty heart just melts when he gives me that look of his.
We like to join Comedy Plus for Feline Friday. Hope you all will Hop along with us

Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

26 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Einie wants to have some kitty to kitty fun, I think...the rascal!!
Poor Fanny, hope she will keep coming, though.

Summer said...

Every cat reacts differently to other kitties. Sometimes it's a fine line to balance.

Lone Star Cats said...

Ernie sounds like Bowie - he doesn't understand the meaning of back off ever. MOL.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are nice fill ins, Miss Fitz.
Einie, a lady likes to have some privacy and you should respect that.

Pam and Teddy said...

Well done Miss Fitz! Maybe Einie will eventually give up bugging Fanny so she can feel more comfortable visiting for food.

Hugs, Teddy

Smudge said...

Well, at least y'all seem to get along overall, right? For whatever stupid reason dad got a good chuckle out of your "Einy has a desire to watch Fanny" wording. Even approaching 60 he can be such a teenage boy sometimes. Just ignore him.

Lynn and Precious said...

Miss Fitz, I think Einstein is a little jealous of you being good friends with Toby. So he's looking for a girl kitty friend to. But of course Fanny wouldn't understand interest wants to eat her lovely meal in quiet.

Sandee said...

I'm sure dad will make sure Fanny can have her food in peace. Cute.

Love your fill-ins. Kitties always do these the very best.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your dad. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were good answers! I hope sweet Fanny gets to be less afraid of you Einstein!

Kathe W. said...

what a sweet blog! Love your fill-ins too! Have a great day!

Eastside Cats said...

Einie, leave Fanny alone!

Me said...

Fitz-you are the best protecting Fanny, spending personal time with the Dad!
Spring is just around the corner. Now if we could only figure out which one . . . (MOL)
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Dma said...

Poor Fanny...

My Mind's Eye said...

Fanny some times boyz are just a PITT (pain in the tush).
Fitz is a good sibling
Hugs Cecilia

stevebethere said...

I thought your photos were fab and so was your fillins heheh!

Have a fillintasti safe week 👍😷😷😷

Shoko Neilson said...

Little Fanny is a real go getter with the food. You Einey keep to yourself! There is no need for you to be so pushy when she's around. She is shy so keep away and count your blessings. We wilk be out playing together at Scouts before long. Miss Fitz you did fabulous on the fill ins. I especially agree with #4.

Shoko

Chuck Huss said...

Cat relationships are as complicated as human relationships.

Three Chatty Cats said...

"I will tell Shoko!" MOL!!

Ananka said...

Hopefully Fanny will come out in her own time :-)

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Awww he just wants to be friends and let her know she's safe.

pilch92 said...

Einstein , that is not a very good Cat Scout to scare poor Fanny. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers Miss Fitz. Sometimes a whap is needed to keep those boys in line. I am glad you have special time with your Dad every day. XO

hairballs and hissyfits said...

Zulu loves privacy and to be left alone when he eats - and Frodo always tries to steal his food!

Katie Isabella said...

I love that convo between Fanny and Fitz! And I love that someone we love is a nudge! I haven't heard that term in forever! And Einstein, stop that. Leave Fanny alone. She is not fortunate as you are but I heard what you said about why. Still, please stop.

BellaDharma an LadyMew said...

Fanny you will REELLY like livin with Mistur Pete an Timmy an THE Gang....
Einstein iss just beein Einstein mew mew mew.....
Miss Fitz it will bee kewl fore you to have a BFF to hang out with....
***purrss*** BellaDharma

Kitties Blue said...

Cooper says that he knows Einie can be a little pest based on Cat Scout experience. Miss Fitz, you did an amazing job with your fill-ins. Happy Feline Friday. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

The Menagerie Mom said...

You kitties are all so cute and entertaining! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins. We love Bird TV and Squirrel TV around here, too. Wishing you lots of birds and squirrels to watch!