Monday, August 17, 2020

Toby Says its Black Cat Appreciation Day


Little did I know when I found my family in April 2008 that I would be celebrating a very auspicious day today. You see I had been waiting for almost a year and had to reach out and touch Dad to say "You are mine." He listened and came back the next week when I tapped him again. Yep. I did.

Black Cat Appreciation Day is very impawtant as we need to remind folks that Black Cats are as cuddly as any kitty. We make great pets and are considered Good Luck in Japan and many countries around the world. If you are thinking of a kitty think of a Beautiful House Panfur
Graphic by Ann Adamus

Yes, we adorn Halloween Cards and the like but that is all in fun. I love Halloween as I get to let my CLAWS Out! In fact I am really gentle with them.

We are great with family even when sharing goodies!

A little Love, Nip or Silvervine and we are happy
Nip or Silvervine optional

We are as cute and fun loving as any cat

Right Dad. Hey, are you paying attention?

So if you want a pet that will appreciate your appreciation don't hesitate and run quickly to find a Handsome Black Cat. And...
Toby, we get it, enough.
Sure Miss Fitz?
Yes. We would adopt you all over again
That is Appreciation


Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

26 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day, Toby!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day! You are appreciated every day, Toby.

Eastside Cats said...

Toby, housepanters are DA BOMB!
I suggest that folks take two...

Sandee said...

I'm glad dad paid attention to both of those taps. Our last kitty was black and she was the best kitty ever. Black cats are lucky.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your dad. 😎

Catscue said...

Toby, you are one handsome black cat! We love black cats!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You're a special one! Enjoy your special day Sir Toby!

Lynn and Precious said...

A cat by any color is still a beautiful cat. Love them all.
Toby, you deserved a good home and it looks like you have
it furever. Enjoy. And Miss Fitz, Toby appears to be quite
a catch.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day!


The Florida Furkids

Furries said...

I chose my family too. I came down from the perch in the shelter visiting room and tried to get into Mom's purse. When that didn't work, I curled up on her lap. It's been a great 12 years.

Pete H said...

Toby you dont have to convince us we have three beautiful and loving House panthers!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

I really enjoyed your post today, Toby! Enjoy your special day.

My Mind's Eye said...

Toby...you are one fine House Panther love the white fangs
Hugs Cecilia

The Swiss Cats said...

You're a beautiful black panther, Toby ! Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood.....happee black cat appurreciationz day two ewe; letz sell a brate two gether with sum donutz and perch pizza piez !!!! ☺☺♥♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Happy Black Cat Day, sweetie!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are appreciated. I love black cats. XO

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Toby my mancat, I totally hear you. My hesitation about letting Mom L and Dad P adopt TKS was all about "me"...then I realized that TKS was unique...and most humans just don't "get" how special house panthers are. We are so concerned that our current house panther kitten, sweet, darling Mr. Pipsqueak, may not get any attention because he has a slight eye injury from kitten hood which did not heal so his right eye is cloudy...and of course...he is black.

Purrs to you all

catladymac said...

Toby we love black cats too ! There are four of us here ! Purrs !

John Bellen said...

Darn right, Toby. I like all kinds of cats, but black ones don't get enough love - or adoptions. That needs to change.

Pam and Teddy said...

Toby you absolutely landed in the RIGHT HOME.....you are a happy handsome black kitty and I know you wouldn't change a thing about your family or all the love you feel there!

Hugs, Teddy and Mom

Me said...

We feel the love, beautiful house panther! We're so glad the Dad found you.
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Katie Isabella said...

Toby, what a handsome boy you are and that is because you ARE a sleek shining black panfur!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You're such a beautiful boy, Toby and we're so glad you found a wonderful furrever home. I have two black sisters who live with my mom, and I have to say, you all have a special purrsonality😸Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday to you all🐾😽💞

Three Chatty Cats said...

I can't wait to one day be owned by a handsome black cat!!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy belated Black Cat Appreciation Day, Toby! We appreciate you, dude!

Gigi said...

You are the very purrfect model of a handsome House Panther! And I would be too EXCEPT my Human forgot what yesterday was. I mean, she *did* post something today, but honestly, a day late and a dollar short, Human. Can I come live with you?