Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday with Fitz: Perfection

So here we are and I decided to let you all in on my secret. I am a Caliby. What is that you ask? A Calico Tabby of course. I only have a smidgen of color but that counts to me being: O. So. Special. Perfection I think. Put that in your "I am pedigreedy" pipe and smoke it Rumpy!

And I know where to hork a hairball fellas! I get up and run to PeEinie's pad and let go. Not run inside from the yard to hork on the floor Rumpy, PeEnie. And look at that shape. Perfect! Even if it is a little gross. 

With all this perfection I asked Dad why I was 4th? He said I was actually 2nd and they made it backwards. Why not first I asked. Like he had an answer. So tough living with 5 guys. 

Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

15 comments:

Summer said...

You do have a way with hairballs, Fitz!

Lynn and Precious said...

Hairballs are such a part of cat life. You did good, Miss Fitz.
On the throw away instead of the couch or bedspread.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Great job on the hairball and we do like your banner mat!

Me said...

Your tummy is gorgeous and we love your pretty pink paw pads too.
That hairball sure shows the boys that girls rock!
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz...that little rug iz de awesum est !!!!! N fitz if ya tern it thiz way >>>>>
then ewe iz furst.....ya bee gorgeouz noe matter :) ♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good work with the hairball, Miss Fitz. That is a lovely banner too. Ladies should always be first though!

Eastside Cats said...

Rule the roost, Miss Fitz!
You've got the talent and the tools!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You are purrfect!

Gigi said...

You should have been first. *I* am a gentleman cat with manners, apparently unlike those other hooligan males with whom you are forced to live. *I* would have put you first!

pilch92 said...

You are a beauty. I love your colors. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Your banner sure is cool! And Miss Fitz, we think your coloring is very special!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

WOW! That hairball is so COOL and that banner too and you are one beautiful Lady, miss Fitz😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

Katie Isabella said...

Summer sure said it for me! You sure do. Let's compare notes some time!

John Bellen said...

The perfect missile, I'd describe that hairball, Miss Fitz. And I love the five of you in cartoon form!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Miss Fitz, no matter the order you are in on that banner, you are Number One in being stunningly gorgeous!
Um the hairball, was that in retaliation?? Hmmm??? MOL!