Sunday, April 14, 2019

Happy Birthday Toby Tomcat Day II


We figured since he was 12 on 04/13/19 he needed 2 days so
Welcome to the Second Day of Toby's Pawty
We have some fun fur you all so Eat, Drink and be Furry!

Thanks Friends Cody and Caren for a great card!
We both feel as young as kittens

Thanks so much Pippo, Petcretart and doggies!
We always love your cards

I made you Real Live Dead Shrimp Cocktail my
Big Manly Man Cat

Wow Fitz, Give me a nibble
Ohhh Toby

Ah Grillered Uppy Fizhez Filetz
Thanks Buddy

We have the Family Cat Bar set up next to the Fireplace
No Kittens served! Remember, I See All!
Thanks Bouncer Buttons
Bartender Buddy no drinking
Whut Yoo Meanin? *Raspberry*
Alright, just wait till after you serve all our guests
Betta, Betta

We are also joining The Cat on My Head for their Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. You should visit too!

Our Selfie is of Toby sleeping peacefully after his big 12th
Birthday Bash. Thanks for visiting!


Timmy Tomcat: Tomcat Home Spokes Cat 
Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow
Buddy Budd: Elder States Cat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman
Angel Mr Buttons in Spirit

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

23 comments:

Peaches and Paprika said...

Good morning all, we are totally entranced by your group selfie! You look so charismatic together! bWe also want to compliment you on your colorful Easter header with the eggs...wow! Happy belated birthday too! Love, your gurrrl-friends, P and P

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray! Happy second 12th birthday, Toby!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for a second pawty day Birthday Boy!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What a wonderful party part 2! Have a wonderful birthday week Toby!

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Meow meow what a wunderfull pawty Toby!! Happy Happy Birfday mee frend!!!
Thanx fore sharin shrimp an fishy filletss…
Mee an LadyMew wish you many more yeerss of guud health an makin memoreess.
***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy Birthday all over again, MOL!!

You sure look zonked, Toby! Hope you wake up to enjoy more pawrty time:)

Purrs and I'll stop at the nip-itini bar before I leave as petcretary has to work today, yet again...I hope Buddy left some for me, tee-hee!

The Florida Furkids said...

You can never party too much!!

The Florida Furkids

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Woooo hooo!!! What a pawty!! I fell down by the bar, did you see me? Don't know if it was too much nip or too much shrimp!! MOL!! Anyway, happy birthday pal, you know Mom and I love you and your entire furmily very much!! Thanks for throwing such a pawesome pawty!!!! Happy Birthday!!! xoxo Love from Cody and Mom

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday part 2, Toby!

Valentine said...

Belated Birthday Wishes to you, Toby! You are the distinguished gentleman cat. Wowy, what a paw-ty! It is so-o cool that are you made your birthday festivities a two-day event! That's smart thinking! And oh those shrimpies are so nom nom good! I think I'll try a Mosquito Mousie Spritz cocktail to wash them down. Cheers to you furr-iend! Hugs.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You sure know how to pawty!!!

pilch92 said...

Very pretty cards. And such a sweet selfie. XO

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart. You day has been totally epic and I guess there is no food left AT ALL!! :-)

Happy 12th Toby.

Photo Cache said...

Happy 12th birthday dear Toby. You are the same age as Emma, only a couple of weeks younger.


Emma and Buster

edie said...

Happy Birthday Toby!!! 💕

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey! Happy amazing birthday good wishes ! You are an amazing Man Cat! Pssst I'm turning that teenager stuff of 13 in May - YIKES~ staying yougun suggestions welcomed http:// www.theguidogazette.com

John Bellen said...

I'm glad I made it at last to the party - I thought I'd missed it. Happy birthday, Toby. I love the picture of you zonked out at the end. The perfect ending for a cat-birthday.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I'm here for the 2nd Day Party! Oooh and looks like things are going with a swing, too. I just hope there's till some food and the bar's not dry; I hear you guys party hard and sleep long, MOL
Happy Birthday, Toby!
Birthday Purrs
ERin

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Extra Pawkisses for a Happy 2nd Birthday-day, Toby and what a Pawty. If you don't see me, I'm in the bar...MOL😹Cheers my furriends🐾😽💞

Pam and Teddy said...

Gosh Toby - this is a heck of a fun TWO DAY pawty for your big day. You are one lucky guy to be in such a fun house full of kitties who love you!

Hugs and Happy Birthday,
Love, Teddy

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Happy Birthday, Toby!

Have a great party :) xx

Meep said...

Happy Birthday, Toby!

With best wishes for a furrtabulous year ahead.

Purrs, Bibi & Meep xoxoxox