Monday, December 24, 2018

Last Minute Fur Catmus Eve


Dad what is up? You are so behind this year!
I know Timmy. I have so much to do with work and
retiring. Changing benefits, IRA and all that.
I hope our purrs have helped
Goodness yes. Without you all I would be a mess

Can I help get the rest of the cards up
That would be wonderfur Timmy

I will pick the spots and you tape them alright
Sounds like a plan

Those all look good. Room fur some more if needed
Thanks Timmy. It is so nice seeing all our friends
Catmus Cards

Wow we got a lot this year
Sure did. Now lets set up our little friends
Oh I like this part the best

Aw look at them having such a good time
We have King Cat with us this year
He looks grand watching over everyone
We will read Santa Cat tonight
We love story time

I really like our little family and kittens
They are really cute
And our Christmas Balls with our Names
My keepsakes of all of you dear furs
Awww Dad *Blush*

Wow look at all the packages!
Yes aren't they great. Are you curious what you all got?
You betcha

Hi Einstein what do you think?
Wowzers! Hey this one smells extra good

That is from our new friends Sherri, Luke, Fiona and Mr Whiskers
Yep I sent them a card
Not just you
Oh alright it was from us all.
Thanks Mr Whiskers

Folks we are a bit late with things this year due to my own stuff. Next year we will be able to visit all our friends and do so much more to volunteer and help those in need. Time is the one thing you have a limited amount of so remember to tell those you love how you feel every day. We love all of you and are so glad you are in our lives. Right Family

Buddy Budd-Yepperz dat truer
Timmy Tomcat-Well said Dad
Toby Tomcat-Thanks Friends. Especially I love Miss Fitz
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots-Well I know I, um, er, care a bit yes
Angel Mr Buttons in spirit-Purrs to all I watch over
Miss Fitz-Toby you silly I love you too. And our dear friends too
Einstein-Friends if I give you a little bitey it means I love you
Dad Pete-You all mean so much to me and the family. A Merry Catmus to all!

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

It looks like y'all are seriously ready. Merry Christmas from all of us!

Deziz World said...

MeOW Looks like ya'll hit the gift jackpot. We can't wait to see what ya'll got. We luv each of you very much and are so glad to have ya'll in our lives. Merry Christmas. big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, you have a ton of cards!! Thanks for the one you sent to us:)

And we hope you can relax...all of you, so that you can enjoy a Happy Celebration of Christmas!

John Bellen said...

Time gets away from someone when they are involved in paper-work and bureaucracy! Not to worry, it looks like everything is being taken care of. What a lot of cards!