Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy 11th Gotcha Day Buddy Budd


Happy 11th Gotcha Day Buddy Budd!

Buddy you are a great friend and we all love you
Besides the whacks and nips, still, you are alright brofur
I must say we get along famously. How Unusual 
I love you big fellow. Thanks for being such a good friend
You welcomed me when I was tiny and fur that I love you
Buddy, on New Years Eve 11 years ago I never knew how much you would add to our family. Thanks for being a dear friend all through the years and still.
Aww Dad, Fambly, ah lovin ya too'z *wipes a tear*

NOW LEZ PAWTY

Buddy I got you some steps to get up on the table with me
No mo crate'z n'boxer's! Wow-Zer!
Thanky Thankz Dad O'Mine

And something we need which you may feel is not a present
A new pump for your Fountain that your friend Dezi sent you

Aw dat a prezzie fur sure'z. Yoo knowin ah da big drinkin
fella an it keepin goodz ol me yung, yung, yung.
Yessir!

I helped Dad pick out these tasty toppers for our
Mew Years Day Breakfast
Hate'in ta say'in but dere only fiver wit sixer kittahs

You know who went in Dads shopping bag and started early
Hah, dat Rumperz. Whadda fella

For Appeteasers Dad made Kabobs, Cheesy Balls,
Shrimp Cocktail and Scallops with Bacon
Mmmm Ah hongrey too'z

Ah seein mah Chickie Chick Chick
Fresh Roasted for my best pal
Thanky

We have Filet with Bacon. Extra Extra Bacon if you like
Ah likin dat Extraz, Extraz fo-sho!

Iz dat da Lobsta Thermomeeter
Lobster Thermidor on the plate

I got the great Big Cat Malt fur us all
Thanky Rumperz. Yoo alrighty righty
Don't I know it and...
Rumpy! Hush!
Yeeees Fitz *grumble, mumble, gripe*

And we got you your favorite Strawberry Cheesecake
fur dessert

Yowzer! Lez Eatin!
Frenz git yoo ta diggin inner raght behinder me'z

There will be Nip and Games after dinner. You can spend the night if you like as we have plenty of room. Thanks fur coming to help us all celebrate with brofur Buddy Budd!

Timmy Tomcat: Tomcat Home Spokes Cat 
Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow
Buddy Budd: Elder States Cat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman

26 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

What a pawty! Happy Gotcha Day!

Summer said...

Happy gotcha day, Buddy! Great party!

Pam and Teddy said...

Buddy Budd HAPPY GOTCHA and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE all rolled into one fabulous celebration! I hope you have a blast at this fabulous party and I also hope that the new year brings good health and lots of treats and fun to you and your Dad!!

Hugs, Teddy

Me said...

Buddy BUd- you the man! You the best! your dad and brokers and Miss Fitz are the best!
Concatulations and thanks for throwing the best party ever!
Meepster Man and Bibi Girl

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day Buddy Budd!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Buddy Budd! Great party too.

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy 11th Gotcha Day Buddy Budd ! Those are such thoughtful gifts ! And what a pawsome pawty ! Purrs

Valentine said...

CONCATS to you, Buddy Bud, for 11 years with your family! Purr purr purr. [holding up my paw and a nip cocktail] A toast to your health and happiness. What a pawsome pawty you're family has put together for you! And what a fine spread of delicacies you have for the paw-ty! [licking my lips and rubbing my belly] I think I'll have a taste of that bacon, 'cause Mom never lets me have it at home! Tee hee hee. Gotcha Day hugs! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!
'

Mike's Cafe said...

Happy Birthday Buddy Budd from Scout Pete H and the whole family!

catladymac said...

What a great party ! Happy Gotcha Day Buddy Budd !

Deziz World said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw Buddy, Happy Gotchaday you gawjus mancat. We're so glad to know ya'. And we're glad you got gotted. Here's to another 11 years and then some. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Andy said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Buddy Budd! Thanks for inviting us to this great pawty. Andy & Tater

The Florida Furkids said...

Super party! Happy Gotcha Day Buddy Budd!!

The Florida Furkids

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day Buddy Budd! Great party. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Awesome! Pawsome! Happy Gotcha Day, Buddy Budd!

M Dawson said...

I am so glad I stopped by. What. A. Party!

Happy Gotcher Day sweet Buddy Bud

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew.

Shoko Neilson said...

My Russian man....just a rushin' here and there. mol Your 11th Gotcha Day is something to be so proud of. You are the elder stateman of your house. Concats my grey slick one. I see the party is a great one. You know Buddy, I could never eat steak because I had only 4 tooths. Now, I have all my teeth again and that filet mignon tastes delicious. Mmmm...ya.

Enjoy the family and I'm delighted you got stairs to climb up on the table.

Loves and head butts,

Kali

John Bellen said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate the new year - a new life, beginning eleven years ago. What a great home you came to back then, Buddy.

A happy new year to everyone there, and a happy retirement to Dad Pete.

Anonymous said...

What a Terrific pawty1
You guys have the best! And I hope that your Dad is getting ready for Re-Tirement!

♫♪♥♥♥♥♫♪Happy Gotcha Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gotcha Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gotcha Day Dear Buddy Bud!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gotcha Day to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
Purrs
Marv

PS. The end of every year marks a new year. We wish your next year to be filled with wonderful promises. Wishing you all the best for the upcoming year!
Purrs
Marv & Mom

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Yippee!!!! Happy Gotcha Day Buddy Budd!!! MMM may mee have sum shrimp an try sum lobbystur an just a bit of filly min on too...
Oh thanx so much fore lettin mee come hang out with all of you!!!
~~head rubsss~~BellaDharma~~

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

We hope you have a wonderful New Year - full with love, peace, and happiness.
Happy Gotcha Day, Buddy Budd!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Happy Belated Gotcha Day Buddy Budd!!!! xoxo

Louche Tabby said...

Epically spoiled on Gotcha Day.

Patzys Place said...

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful gotcha day Buddy Bud! Me and my Mommy’s mouths are watering for sure, Mwah!
Patzy and Miss Juliea

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we dunno how we mizzed thiz....happee bee lated gotcha day N heerz two a yeer
a head filled with happeez N healtheez....got any left over cat grazz !! ;) ♥♥

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, DEAR! We thought we had visited on your Gotcha Day, Buddy Budd, but it was the invite post...and therefore we missed this one...sigh...maybe we need to teach petcretary to pay more attention...sigh...

You sure had a wonderfur pawrty!