Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hey Rumpy! Come back here with our Bloggie!



NO WAY TIMMY! I HAVE CONTROL NOW!

My dear pals I had sooo much fun this week I wanted to add one more day. You know I am usually the, um, naughty kitty, and this may be a bit naughty but its a good cause. It is only so YOU can enjoy my posts and see the added cards I got since  you may have missed them. Check them out. 

Happy 6th Birthday Rumpy Bump!

And

Rumpy is Pawtied Out

I will tell you all something. I have been giving it a lot of thought. I am going to try and be a good kitty from now on. Now I am not saying there will be instant success but... I am going to try. 
It may be hard but with Dad, my family, and your encouragement it can be done.

Oh yes! I know how to start! I will let Buddy Budd have the bloggie. Here you go Buddy. 

 
Happy Nationle Siameezer Day Kali, frum Buddy Budd
Have a wonderful Siamese Cat Day Shoko from Einstein
Ah sendin lovin kitty kissez Kali mah gmal

Dear Shoo here are some whisker kisses my sweet

Amazing! That really felt good, Being nice may be something to keep up. 

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots


14 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Bumpy, are you really turning a new leaf? There may be hope for Binga!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Ahem...have we not heard this kind of resolution befur?? But well we will hope and pawray you can do it! You have a pawsome furmily and they love you, and so do we!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a fab pawty....you deserved it....birfdays should be celebrated with gusto!

Hugs, Sammy

John Bellen said...

It seems an uphill battle to me, Rumpy, but good luck!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Sounds like you HAVE been having lots of fun, for sure! purrs

Purrs,
Seville

Shoko Neilson said...

Rumpy, say it isn't so! You're not going to be nice ALL the time, are you? How boring....no nips or gentle pushes where the other kitty falls to the ground in a big pile. These are fun activities! You and the rest of the furry family have such a great get away walk...I mean cat walk. We really like you just the way you are.

Kali and I thank our favourite guys for wishing us a Happy Siamese Day....we didn't know it was Meezer Day....it should be Meezer Day everyday. Mom is planning the day since we discovered its our day. I want more Colorado nip mom....ready for a trip to Colorado? MOL

Shoko and Kali

CATachresis said...

Rumpy, you know how to pawty for sure!! Don't turn over a new leaf, will ya! We like the old one! MOL

The Whiskeratti said...

See? You really are a very sweet kitteh.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....bee in nice iza grate way ta bee....but ya got yur "rep" to keep up dood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think oh it az like fitz & dai$y sayin they waz thru with shoppin....... ☺☺☺

we iz out til monday…sew heerz two a Baikal oilfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you had a great birthday. I am not sure how long being good will last though.

Cats Herd You said...

We knew you had it in you! You don't have to *always* be good, but now and then, it isn't so bad.

Anonymous said...

A birthday!?!
AND Meezer Day!?!?!
Mes is going to celebrate!
This MEEZER is going to sung for the Birthday Boy!!!
Mee!!
Meeee!!!!
Meeeeee!!!!!!!
*•.¸¸♪♫•Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Rumpy!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
Kisses
Nellie

pilch92 said...

Bumpy, you should have a birthday week and take over every day.

Anonymous said...

MOL Dat foto is too cute. Ya'll have fun. And yes, bein' nice is fun. Sharin' is carin'.

Luv ya'

Dezi