Friday, July 10, 2015

Freeze What?


Love that Nip Nanner yes I do...
Love that Nanner, Nanner, Nanner...

Love that Nip Nanner yes I do...


Love that Nan...
Agghhh!

What in cat's name was that all about Einstein?

Nip Freeze. Have to watch it on these hot summer days

I think Daze is more like it MOL

Einstein
Timmy Tomcat


15 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL, nuffin like nip!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Uh-oh, I didn't know about Nip Freeze - I'd better be careful!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....like when peepulz eats ice creem two fast.... then ther eyez like

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh stop de madness........

N they cant .....sew ther eye iz like..... eye hate ewe for doin thiz two mee......

then de eye tellz de tongue......... dont EVEN think bout eatin ice creem again....

☺

heerz two a dusky grouper & dottyback kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yikes! I hope I don't get nip freeze!

Anonymous said...

OMC What a foto. Einstein weez worried 'bout ya' gawjus. Sweet Timmy maybe yous shuld hide dat nana fur a while. MOL Y'all have a pawsum weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Anonymous said...

I never thought of that Einey! So that's what happened when I chewed for too long on the Yeowy cigar.....I thought I did something wrong and the whole world stopped. Whew, it was just Nip Freeze.

Shoo

http:/canadiancats.wordpress.com

pilch92 said...

Nip Nanas are the best. We have a nip boomerang too and that is lots of fun. Are you boys doing flat scouts- my Sammy wants you to visit us if you are. He will share the nip with you :)

meowmeowmans said...

Nip Freeze ... we never knew! We'll have to be on the lookout for that one, Einstein! :)

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! Purrs

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL! Nip freeze! Hope you get over it quick!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh-oh! Carefur, don't want too many of those...but it might cool you off on these summery days we are having:)
Nip ice cream...a fun way to get your nip freeze!

Anonymous said...

Oh you DO love that nip nanner don't you Einstein!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Anonymous said...

MOL... Summer Nanner :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

Anonymous said...

Mew mew mew Einstein you looked like furr-o-shuss Lion shakin his head!!!
YTimmy wee younger mankatss are a bit dazed fur sure ;)
**nose bumpss** Siddartha Henry xXxXxXx

Kitties Blue said...

OMC...that is funny. You crack us up, Einstein. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo