Monday, September 25, 2017

Cat Scouts Trip to Japan


Here we are in a beautifully landscaped garden with a pond
The island was so relaxing me and Shoko wanted to stay
Einie it was amazing
Aren't the girls kimono's beautiful

Next we went to a kite festival
You and Timmy simply had to be silly chasing those kites
Well... It sure was fun MOL
Timmy you are a silly cat. That's why you are my man cat
Oh Dora *Timmy blushes under his fur*

There was a wonderful dinner
Our pal Sammy P of 15 and Meowing ate with us
Timmy I loved the Sushi and Yakizakana which is a fish also
I did too Dora
The Sashimi was delicious and the rice was purrfect
And the lovely Maiko served wonderfully Shoko
A Maiko is a Geisha in training

After dinner the Maiko put on a few small skits and
then conversed with me and Einstein
It was really relaxing and nice even if very different

We then enjoyed Karaoke
My Man Cat Einstein was belting out the tunes *Sigh*
Shoko sing us a little of The Lion Sleeps Tonight my dear
Oh... Hee Hee... Alright 
A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh
A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight

We said our goodbyes fur the night and turned in
Those futons were more comfy than I thought
Me too Einie. I slept great!

When we woke up our pal Chip told us about a dream he had
It was so funny of him at the kite festival telling
everyone "Don't run! I won't hurt you!" MOL

You furgot to tell our friends about the photo AEtheling had of you back on his last trip to Japan when you did some Sumo wrestling. Me-Wow you were HUGE! MOL
Oh My Cat! Why did you save that. Dad put me on a diet the day I got home from that trip. 
s
All too soon we were home waiting fur Dad to pick us up.
Thank You to AEtheling for organizing this trip!
And Sammy and Teddy of One Spoiled Cat who helped out
You cats are great!
I agree Timmy
Me too
And me


Timmy Tomcat
Dora Girl
Einstein
Shoko from The Canadian Cats
Dad Pete

13 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, Japan! That was an exotic trip fur sure. Glad you all had a good time:)
Um...um...well I admit I guffawed at that sumo wrestler, MOL,MOL!!!

Anonymous said...

What a trip that was! You all looked like you had a blast and Angel Sammy and I thank you for all that you did to make the trip fun for EVERYONE! Scout Aetheling was a MASTER at guest hosting but everybody did so much to make it a trip of a lifetime!

Hugs, Teddy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy make sure and let Angel Sammy know we so enjoyed every second of the trip. We know you two were adding to the fun and Kudos to AEtheling for one of the Best Trips Ever!
Timmy & Einstein

The Menagerie Mom said...

Oh, how fun! And for what it's worth, we think you were the cutest Sumo wrestler ever!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my goodness, y'all really did have quite the adventure!

The Swiss Cats said...

What a wonderful trip ! Japan is so exotic ! We're glad you all had fun time ! Purrs

Anonymous said...

What an incredible adventure!
I would LOVE to go to Japan! But I'd wait a while, that trip from Tehran last month was enough for me for a while.
Purrs
Marv

Chuck Huss said...

It looks like you had a great time in Japan. Where are you going next?

Loulou said...

Oh, wow, this was just about the most wonderful travelogue I have ever seen!!! Thank you so much for sharing this grand adventure with me, Loulou, who only goes to Italy and France...but Japan!!! WOW. Arigato for this lovely blog today.

Katie and The Katz said...

Glad you had a purrific time! I would have loved to see Chip trying to calm down furry small people who are skeered of big cats! Purrz from the Katie Katz.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Looks like you had a nice trip!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pawsum trip boys. Mommy had business to take care of so me didn't get to go. Maybe next time. Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Shoko Neilson said...

We had such a great time on the Japan trip. The karoke, the hotel, the food....you guys were all terrific and the stuff we saw. WOW!

Shoko