Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday with Fitz: Dr. Seuss is Coming!

I had a fun post all ready and then I heard some Stupendous News that you will all enjoy

I am so very proud my brofur Timmy is a sponsor of Dr. Seuss Day along with Emmy of 15 and Meowing and Ranger of The Adventures of Ranger

Both of these Badges are original size so please feel free to take them for your own posts. Thanks go to Anne of Zoolatry who supports so many events and designed these wonderful badges for our enjoyment.
See You in Seussville! 

Its time for Friday Fill-Ins hosted by 15 and Meowing and Four Legged Furballs. Dad is doing them this week.

1. Years ago, I had a wonderful car, a 67 Oldsmobile 442. Like so many things if I had it today it would be worth a mint. The memories are worth that, and more.
2. I used to want a airplane, but now I don’t. I flew for a short while but had a windshear incident, luckily with an instructor flying with me. Yep, that was it. We missed the end by a hair. 
3. I have just recently become interested in Arts & Crafts. I had been meaning to for some time but Timmy is in Cat Scouts and what FUN we have had with some projects. Love it. 
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without Friends, Furs & Neighbors. I am a dyed in the wool loner but having wonderful people in my life gives me such joy. My furs well... nothing needs to be said they give me so much. My neighbors are really great too. They have been a godsend in this weather by plowing, digging and getting mail. I would be lost with my handicap. Thank you and God bless.

We are joining Comedy Plus for the Feline Friday Hop. You should too, hurry, faster, the Whap is coming!

Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Dad Pete: Our Old Human

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

22 comments:

LOULOU said...

Oh, that airplane thingy gave us chills! So glad you are HERE! Thank you, Timmy, for hosting and gor visiting us with such good advice on Life!

The Florida Furkids said...

Dr Seuss day is always a lot of fun!!! We think the airplane thing had to be super scary!!
Cat Scouts has helped Mom start reading again and the crafts are a ton of fun.

The Florida Furkids

Kitties Blue said...

We thought your #4 fill-in was terrific! Our dad always wanted to learn to fly, but it just never happened. Don’t know if he regrets that! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Me said...

Have a furtastic weekend.
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Sandee said...

I finally got the Dr. Seuss graphic on my sidebar linking back to Ann. Such fun and thanks for being one of the sponsors/hosts. Such fun.

Love your fill-ins. I went up in a stunt plane in my youth. I didn't operate it, but it was quite exhilarating. Only did it once. Scary.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

Lynn and Precious said...

Don't like flying and only have gone in a plane 3 times. 3 times too many for me.
Glad you landed safely back then or who know were all your furry friends would have
ended up. Tired of the snow and glad you have some one willing to move some of it.
Dr. Seuss was a great man and glad to see he is remembered. Hope kids today here of
his books. Timmy, keep dad warm and snuggled. you too Rumpy.

Katie Isabella said...

Miss Fitz, your Dad and I have something in common! Never knew till just now.

I love to read his thankfuls too. Mom has those every day as well, and she thanks even upon waking for the privelege of waking and for the night when it comes. And for friends whoever they are. And family.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's super cool news and will be such a fun day! We enjoyed your fill in answers too. Our Dad flew for a while but stopped for a similar reason, a scare flying into Pittsburgh International in dense fog and someone else landing was being a hazard. He was instrument rated and often flew a Cessna 421C (1982).

Dma said...

yes, that oldsmobile would be quite valuable today...

My Mind's Eye said...

Timmy I am very excited about Dr. Seuss Day. It was one of Madi's favorite activities.
I have my post ready to auto post on 3/2/21 and I will be adding the beautiful badge to several of my post next week too.
Thanks for hosting
Hugs Cecilia

Marvelous Marv said...

Miss Fitz! You are the purrfect model on the Dr Seuss badges! We will put it up on our sidebar Toute Suite! We LOVE Dr Seuss Day! Mom has been a passenger in quite a few small planes - she says flying in a helicopter was the scariest thing ever (even scarier than wind shear). We are glad that you have gotten into arts and crafts! We need for Mom to get her paints out! AWESOME Post! Thanks Miss Fitz and Dad Pete! Have an amazing day!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...how kewl iz thiz.....hostin seuss day !!!! and tell pops be veree HAPPEE him iz noe longer flyin planez..... burdz and all......ya noe :) ♥♥

Ananka said...

Amazing photo <3

Kathe W. said...

Love your fill-ins- especially #4! and Dr Seuss is one of my fav writers! So fun reading them to my kids! Cheers!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Congrats to Timmy being on the Dr.Seuss badge.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Concatulations! It's such a fun event.

hairballs and hissyfits said...

i have wonderful neighbours too -they make a huge difference!

pilch92 said...

Emmy is honored to be co-hosting with Timmy and Ranger. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Sounds like you have used up a few of your 9 lives with the windshield incident and your accident. Good neighbors are the best. Glad you like the arts and crafts, we sure do. Have a nice weekend. XO

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

TBT here: I appreciated your comment about the ladder support bar and wanted to explain the bizarre reasons for it being that way (and ask some questions) but couldn't find an email address. If you would email me at cavebear2118 A t Verizon D o t net, I would appreciate it. You can delete this afterwards (as it is irrelevant to your blog).

Pam and Teddy said...

Glad Timmy is one of the hosts for Dr. Seuss Day! We also think your filling in today was super duper Mr. Pete. Mom says she didn't know you used to fly like my Dad does. My Dad over his 50 years of flying has had some "challenging" moments and wind shear is one of those unpredictable things that makes the tummy flop that's for sure!

Hugs, Teddy

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hooray for Timmy!!


Dad Pete, we are SO glad we are your (virtual) friends, and we are happy that you weathered all the storms in your life thus far...may you keep up with your spirit of love and be happy all your days.

Heavenly purrs from our Angels and wiggly wags from us, The Hooligans!

John Bellen said...

Hey, look! There's Timmy! He does indeed look like a Seuss cat.