Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Timmy Tomcats Gotcha Day


Hi Miss Fitz did you call me?
Timmy, hush. We have control of the Blog. If we want to be louder Rumpy will Yowl. If we want to be quieter I will Mew. We  will control the horizontal mousie chase. Einstein will jump vertically. We will give you Nip so you get all blurry or make a loud noise so everything comes in with crystal clarity. Sit back and relax as we meow:

Timmy Tomcat this is your Gotcha Day!

Furst we have a bunch of Cards from your friends:

From me, Miss Fitz, Toby, Buddy Budd, Rumpy Bump, Einstein, and Angel Mr Buttons

Our friends at Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs, Pipo, Dalton, Benji and Petcretary Ingrid sent Timmy and Einstein a card. 

Timmy I made you this card dear big Brofur

And I made you this card Einstein

And this special card is from your gal Shoko from Canadian Cats
WOW! Dad says he missed my mail but found it in time for our pawty today. Whisker Kisses and Cuddles dear Shoo

Timmy and Einstein got a ton of cards at the Cat Scouts October Birth/Gotcha Day Pawty for October.

From Scout Teddy of One Two Spoiled Cats

From Aetheling 

From Scouts Gracie and Anya of Goodness Gracie

From Scout Cat P.

From Scouts Shoko and Tyebe of Canadian Cats

From Scouts Mauricio and Cooper Murphy of The Cat on My Head

From Scout Dezi of Dezi'z World

From Cat Scout Andy

Scout Mauricio also made a cake for the boys. Thanks for sending this over Mau

And a special Card Timmy

Timmy from the first day we had a special connection. You are my special friend and I look forward to many years of your purring by my side. Love you little cat.
Awww Dad... Sniff... Sniff

Shoko and Tyebe sent down lots of Lemon Shrimp that Dad is heating up

They sent a bunch of Greenies too. 
Thanks. I love these and we don't have them down here.

Per your request Baked Talapia

And Flounder
I'm Hungry fur sure!

And Dad got you more Nip you Nip Head You!
Wheeee

Friends eat as much as you want and enjoy the nip. Spend the night if you like and thanks for coming to my Gotcha Day Pawty!

Timmy Tomcat: Tomcat Home Spokes Cat 
Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow
Buddy Budd: Elder States Cat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman
Angel Mr Buttons in Spirit

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

24 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Timmy!
That nip has me all nipped out...maybe I need sime greenies to get me back on track, MOL!!

What a fun pawrty!

Summer said...

Happy gotcha day, Timmy! What an awesome celebration!

Pam and Teddy said...

What a fabulous celebration you boys had for your GOTCHA.......I know that your Dad and your siblings are happy you are part of the wonderful family you have - a FOREVER family.

Love, Teddy

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Timmy ! Those are beautiful cards ! What a pawsome celebration ! Purrs

Eastside Cats said...

Aww, what a lovely post, Timmy! Happy Gotchversary! And it's okay for you to love your dad as much as he loves you; that's what it's all about, kiddo!

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy 12th Gotcha Day, Timmy! What a great party! And that nip--we think Canada makes the best nip in the world. Woo hoo!

TimberLove said...

Happy day kit-cat!!

Nuk

Ætheling said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, TIMMY! 🎂
What great seafood you are serving at your pawty!
Have a fun celebration!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day from all of us Timmy! Have a super special day pal!!!

Dma said...

happy g.d. you sure do have a lot of friends.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Timmy!

Shoko Neilson said...

Happy Gotcha Day Timmy, you ole goose you! We are happy you enjoyed our food andGreenies too. You are 11 now Timmy, just 1 year older than me.

Shoko..Tyebe too

pilch92 said...

Happy 12th Gotcha Day sweet Timmy! XO

Andy & Tater said...

Happy Gotcha Day Timmy.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Boy am I ever glad you said we could spend the night, I just got here! I am so sorry I am here at the end of your Gotcha Day Timmy but if you let me spend the night we can pawty ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! Happy Happy Gotcha Day my furiend!! Sending lots of love, Cody (and Mom too!) xoxo

catladymac said...

Happy Gotcha Day Timmy ! And many more ! Great pawtay !

meowmeowmans said...

Happy gotcha day, Timmy! We love you, pal!

Deziz World said...

Happy Gotchaday Timmy. We're so glad to be your furiends. Glad ya'll got some greenies. Ya' might check walmart or petco. Both carry them here. Anyways, we hope your day is as purrfect as you are. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Timmy! You are clearly loved!

Katie Isabella said...

Timmy, Happy GOTCHA Day! It is a day for celebration of YOU. Thank you for being my friend; and I love all that your friends and family have done to celebrate your special day. You are very loved and treasured by us all. XXXX I'll head over for some of those shrimpies.

Catscue Catmom said...

Happy Gotcha Day! What a celebration, Timmy you deserve major spoiling today - enjoy!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee bee lated gotcha day two ewe dood...sorree we mizzed de partee...ya had sum grate eats for sure.. N hope therz left overz...all yur cardz total lee rox !!!! way awesum...hope ya hada grate day & heerz two a yeer filled with healtheez & happeez ♥♥♥

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Pawkisses for a Happy 12th Gotcha Day, dear Timmy and what a wonderful day it is with all those goodies😸It's time to get me some crack to make this a neverending Pawty. Let's dance pal🎉🎉🎉YeeHaw🐾😽💞

John Bellen said...

I'm late in coming by, Timmy, but I want to write that you are one lucky cat, and your family is one lucky family. It was a marvellous day when you came to live with your dad, Timmy, a marvellous day for both of you.