Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thankful Einstein


We are joining Brian's Home for their Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. You should too!

Hi friends, Einstein here. Today I am really thankful for having a Dad who takes such good care of me. I know I look a bit nekked but I was getting mats that I would not let Dad cut out and, truth be meowed, I think my Lion Cut looks quite sharp. I also had a little bit of a dribble problem because my pee-pee itched. The vet checked and there was nothing serious and Dad will give me my medication till it resolves. 
Thanks Dad for loving me!

Oh, I am also very Thankful that he told them in no uncertain terms to not touch my floofy Tail! Yessssss!

Einstein: The Floofy Kid 

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

17 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look absolutely Royal Einstein, you're the King of the castle fur sure! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Lion Cuts and looks are quite the fashion of late! Hope you feel better,too, Einie!

Eastside Cats said...

Einy! Look at that floofalicious talio! You look very grand, just like they say, "All Business in front, party in the back!"

Catscue Catmom said...

You look wonderful you big Lion! That floof is a nice touch to the whole look. Have a happy!

The Swiss Cats said...

You look great like this, Einstein, a true lion ! We love how your tail is featured with your new hair cut ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....ya look grate buddy....veree feerce....N we iz glad ya dinna has a urinaryz izzue.....ow ~~~~♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looking good, Einstein, and I am glad you kept your floofy tail.

Katie Isabella said...

Einstein! You look meowvullus! Lets go have a pawty where everyone can admire you. I know I will. You look great and yes, your Dad loves you very much! Your new furs will be there before you know it and while waiting, everyone will want to pet your soft velvet. XXXXXX

pilch92 said...

You are blessed to have such a good dad. Nice tail. XO

Shoko Neilson said...


Einey, you look fabulous my man. You are so with it. I love the new cut. You still have that long floofy tail and no wetness problem. Woo hoo....you are #1 Einey.


Your Shoo

The Island Cats said...

We hope you’ll be more comfortable now, Einstein.

Deziz World said...

Oh Einstein, you look very handsum. You are very Blest to have such a luvvin' daddy. We're sendin' lots of hugs and purrayers.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Summer said...

Lookin' good, Einstein!

Zoolatry said...

Totally cute! Lots of "lion cuts" for our kitties over the years (same reasons) ... and just like you ... NEVER that wonderful floofy, swishy big tail!

Three Chatty Cats said...

You totally ROCK that lion cut.

John Bellen said...

You look great, Einstein, but if it weren't for that marvellously floofy tail, I might not have recognised you. Yes, your dad takes great care of you, and I'm glad you are on the mend.

TsalagiRN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.