Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Rumpy Bump's 9th Gotcha Day Pawty


Hi Friends welcome to my big 9th Gotcha Day
Dad helped me go through our family photos and I thought you would like to see them too

I came from Purebreed Rescue and rode the pet railroad up from West Virginia on September 18th, 2010. Here I am when Dad got me off the truck. The only cat on the trip I was luckily to be in a section away from the 30 or so dogs.

Dad had young fosters then so I got the big cage until I settled in. I had a cool toy too

That puffy tail foster is Phantom. He got his forever home 2 weeks later.

I told the kittens I lived in a cage for the 5 months before I came to Dads and was so happy to be out.

After a week in the foster room I came up to meet everyone
Timmy was the first to welcome me. 

Buddy and Toby were nice. They laughed when I got some sticky stuff on my fur and got my first bath.

My first Christmas. It was magical

Since I grew up in a cage I had no idea how to jump. In 2011 I got stuck after jumping from the bathroom sink to the linen closet. I was FIVE FEET HIGH! I yowled until Dad got out of bed and helped me down. Then when I saw how easy it was I jumped right back up. Hee Hee

I met Mr Buttons in Jan of 2012. We were great pals

Einstein has been a fun friend since he arrived in October of 2013 This is him in December

 Of course I love hanging with Dad the most. Dad says it
is interesting that I was not so floofy then. 
Hmmm, guess not

The next year in 2014 we were joined at the tail but he was a bit more to handle

This is my pal Buddy Budd in 2015. He was still BIG. He was BIGGER when I first came so I never wanted to wrestle him.
Come to think of it he is still big today. Just a bit slower 
 

Gee I have been going on and on about Me. Well if you know the family you know I am a bit self-centered but, what can you do.
Miss Fitz is running the pawty so take it away Fitz

Rumpy Pippo, Petcretary and the dog guys sent you a beautiful Gotcha Day Card. Thanks!

Happy Gotcha Day from all of us Rumpy!
Arrr Thanks and Walk the Plank

Buddy made his signature Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake

Dad made appeteazers

Filet with Bearnaise Sauce

And a Chick-Hen. Please tear off all you want

We have fresh well water (ours is the BEST) and a selection of Snapple and Fat Cat Beer. Enjoy yourself as much as Rumpy does!

Thanks for coming friends! Remember Einsteins Gotcha Day is coming on October 8th!

Timmy Tomcat: Tomcat Home Spokes Cat 
Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow
Buddy Budd: Elder States Cat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman
Angel Mr Buttons in Spirit

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

22 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happiest of Gotcha Days being wished for you, Rumpy!
You sure has put on a great pawrty!!

And you play the pirate well! Here's to lots more Gotcha Days...LOTS more!

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day! What a pawsome pawty!

John Bellen said...

Five months in a cage, Rumpy? Good Heavens... Coming to your new home was indeed a rescue. Happy times, Rumpy, now and forever.

Me said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy! We're so happy to be a part of your special occasion and great food too. Purrs, Bibi & Meep

Eastside Cats said...

Happy, happy Gotchaversary, Rumpy! Looks like you landed on all four feet, in the purrfect place full of love and friends.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love your rescue story! Happy Gotcha Day from all of us Rumpy Bump!

Summer said...

Happy gotcha day, Rumpy! What a fun celebration!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

DOOD !!!! a MOST happee gotcha day two ewe buddy N we hope ya sell a bratez 100 mor....we liked all yur flash bax; we even said ta R selves....whoa....look how tinee ewe waz.....einie two for that matter ☺☺☺ hope yur day total rox & heerz ta happpeez N healtheez in de yeer a head ♥♥♥☺☺☺

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Happy Gotcha Day Rumpy!!!!!! You always have the BEST pawties!! Please forgive me for not having a card, my lazy Mom didn't help me make one........something about being busy (busy doing WHAT is my question!) Have a great day pal! Love, Cody

Kitties Blue said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy. 🎉🎂🥓🎁🎈🍾We really enjoyed the pictorial history. You sure were lucky when you got to live with this gang of kitties and Dad Pete. We wish you many, many more happy Gotcha Days. Thanks for the invite to the party. Everything is yummers! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy! What a great family you found!

catladymac said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy - and many more ! We did not know all of your story, so it was nice to read it ! Purrs !

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day Rumpy! I am glad you gotcha'd such a wonderful home. XO

Deziz World said...

Happy Gotchaday Rumpy. We're so glad to be your furiends. We hope your day is as purrfect as you. Big Hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, what a great party, Rumpy Bump! Happy gotcha day to you!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey CATZOWEY and more Catzowey! Rumpy youza meowvalous Meowster and love you're having the FURever Mostest Purrrrfecto Home ! (well except if you wazza living here in San Franfuncisco at my home!) Pat your Poppa's lap well cuz he did well in finding fabtastic you!

Zoolatry said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy ... what a lucky and wonderful day for You, for Dad ... and for all the other kits in your great fur family!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Rumpy! What a wonderful and happy Gotcha Day! I loved hearing your Gotcha story and seeing you as you got to your home and all your siblings. I loved the pawty too and I took a bit of chicken home with me...I knew you wouldn't mind. XXX

CRYSTAL said...

Rumpy, Happy Gotcha Day.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Belated happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

The best nipped Pawkisses for a Happy Gotcha Day to you, Rumpy💗I help myself for that strawberry fields...pie as it looks sooooo delicious and get myself some Fat beer, maybe not the best combination, but it sounds so good😸🐾😽💞

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy ! We're glad you had a wonderful celebration ! Purrs