Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday with Fitz: March


What is all this then, March?
You Roar in with Dr Seuss's Birthday
My Beau Toby's Selfie. A plus of course!
Then Fat Tuesday and Mardi-Gras
Another Pawty with Saint Patrick's Day
Then we have the First Day of Spring. Which we ignored
Yesterday we had Angel Amber's Gotcha Day

Are you done now March?
Can we get on with that lamb thing?
I think I need a Nap
s
We are joining our pals at Four Legged Furballs &
15 and Meowing for Friendly Fill-Ins

1. I admire  ___________________.
2. I can’t wait for _____________to bloom.
3. I’m proud to say _________.
4. _________ make(s) me nervous.

1. I admire myself for being able to stand living with 5 4 Stinky Man-Cats. Buddy Budd you have always been a pal so you don't count.
2. Spring. I want more bird and Skwerel TV
3. I am the ONLY kitty here who NEVER is bad. Yes, its true!
4. Not much. My lightning Whacky-Paw means I can handle anything
Purrs Friends

Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

9 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

March really HAS been super busy Miss Fitz! We agree.....I just want a SLOW but warming-up kind of April. Do you think we'll get that? Let's HOPE so!

Hugs, Teddy

Brian's Home Blog said...

Okay, we're all in on the nap thing!

John Bellen said...

Not so fast, Fitz. The years are racing by swiftly enough as it is!

pilch92 said...

It has been a busy month. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Be sure to add your link so everyone will visit. I believe you are the only well behaved one :) Have a nice weekend! XO

Summer said...

It's been quite a March, hasn't it?

Chuck Huss said...

I like March because the weather is perfect here. I actually wish it would go by slower.

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

All my kitties agree- we could use more squirrel and bird TV!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

March certainly does seem to be a busy month!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I just love how much you and Cody look alike!