Saturday, March 23, 2019

Caturday Art: Rumpy Bump


Hi Friends, Rumpy here joining Athena Cat Goddess
for Caturday Art. This is me from October 2014.
I know I haven't aged a bit

In Corel Paint Shop Pro X6 I started with
Geometric Effects - Circle
It adds a cool border. I have a nice Ruff don't I

I added Artistic Effects -  Chrome - Flaws 2,
Brightness 70 using original color
Lawdy I am Handsome!

Then I tried Flaws 3.
Yep that's it. A nice artistic paw touch but still Me.
Yesss!

Thanks for checking out my Caturday Art Project
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Court Jester

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

13 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, Rumpy, you have become a grey kitty, like BuddyBudd! MOL! Those are cool effects!

Loulou said...

Oh, Rumpy, you have such a ‘look’ on your lovely muzzle...er...face. Thank you for the artisitc works on this lovely sunny day, here in France.
Loulou

Summer said...

Wow, your art turned out really awesomely!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your art turned out great! I love the finished effect.

Smudge said...

Excellent artwork Rumpy. Bet it was fun to tweak it til you got what you wanted. Have an awesome weekend.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You do look super cool Rumpy!

The Swiss Cats said...

Cool effects ! Purrs

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Your art is so cool!

pilch92 said...

They are all beautiful. You should make one into a puzzle :)

Cathy Keisha said...

That's pretty cool plus you look slimmer not that you're not slim to begin with.

Pam and Teddy said...

Very artsy Rumpy! You look good with or without artsy effects...but then you already know that right???!!!

Hugs, Teddy

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your artwork is extremely cool and I like in the last photo that you almost look like a gray kitty like me!

Kitties Blue said...

Rumpy, you turned your whiteness into a tabby cat. Very impurrsive! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer