Monday, September 24, 2018

Rumpy Vs Vacuum


*Gack, Choke*
I feel awful Mr Pete
Goodness you don't sound good.
Let me see. Open wide. Ah-Ha!
Hold on let me get that out

*Urgh, Urgh, Cough, Choke*
*Pit-Oee*

*Breathing Hard*
Whew what is that thing?
Its something I made sure went in the trash to prevent
just such a thing. Hmmm.
*Dad looks around and sees...*

Rumpy! Are you behind this?
What? Me? Of course not. If anycat it was that Tubby
bit of Floof or that sneaky Miss Fitz

I saw you skulking by the desk right before I choked!
Moi? Tut-Tut I was with Buddy
You are never with Buddy anywhere!
Um... I just got back from the store
Right

Let me Splain
What?
Huh?

It was a mistake. I was trying to help and got skeered
and then I, um *Looking thoughtful*

Yep you did it alright. Apologize to Mr Vacuum.
Look, Sorry alright
Thank You Rumpy Bump
Whispers: Stay plugged in you back stabber!
What was that Rumpy?
Oh Nothing


Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Mr Vacuum
Dad Pete

6 comments:

Summer said...

MOL! Rumpy, I think every kitty has wanted to kill the vacuum at one point or another.

Pam and Teddy said...

It's tough to get away with anything around your house isn't it Rumpy!

Hugs, Teddy

John Bellen said...

Nice try, Rumpy, but I don’t think you had a chance of getting away with it.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Mr.Vacuum had better watch his back!

pilch92 said...

Go get it ! :)

Deziz World said...

Is that a crinkle ball? Have fun Rumpy. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena