Monday, August 13, 2018

Bored Buddy


Ah so'z board. Nuttin happnin. Timmerz doan wanna
wrestle, Fitty Fitz doan wanna talkin bout how Rumperz
iz stoopid. Whut a cat ta do'z?
Hey Buddy want to try something good?
Gud, whut gud?
I made a bunch of Tuna Deviled Eggies
So, dat soun boorin an...

*Sniffie, Whiffie*
Whoa! Dad! Dey smellin gud gud gud.

I figured you would be digging in?

Doan choo worriez
Lettin mah brainie catchin up ta may whiffie buds

Enjoy Buddy Budd
Thanky Thanks Dad
Buddy no boored no mo


Buddy Budd
Dad Pete

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

OMC, my human needs to make some of those!

Pam and Teddy said...

Wow.....so were those as yummy as they looked??

Hugs, Teddy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your dad knows how to stop you being bored!

The Swiss Cats said...

Yummy ! No way for being bored with this ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood.....ewe iz welcome in TT any time; sure we mite knot be
doin nothin heer either but at leest ya can bee bored frum a
diffrunt shore line ;) !! ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

Those look good, glad you are not bored now.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I can't believe you're just sitting there with that bounty right next to you! I sure hope you scarfed them all up the second after that picture was taken!

John Bellen said...

Wow, I wish I had such service here!

Shoko Neilson said...

Tuna is never boring Buddy so dig in me friend.

Tyebe

Deziz World said...

MeOW Buddy ren't you the lucky one. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena