Thursday, May 19, 2016

An Important Message from Teeny Tiny


Hello all you out there in hooman land...
This is Teeny Tiny.
Yeah yeah I know. I went over the bridge but remember that I am a cat, well, kitten. We have special powers to communicate with those on the solid plane. We Angels will always come down in times of need spreading Kitty Angel Dust, but, some of us need to do a bit more. I want to pass on an important message so here I am.

All of the kitties I was fostered with have homes. I still cannot believe that Buttons and Fitz moved on in with Dad. They sure were smart kitties. The truth is I was lucky to have been in a loving home before I went to the bridge so feel it is my duty to try and get the word out on those who do not have a forever home. 
Please help a local rescue group by fostering, volunteering or donating what you can. Even a little bit can help. 

Well I better get to it then. You see Dad supports a local rescue called Kitty Cottage. They are a cage free cat only rescue. How cool is that! Me and my Angel pals hope you will join in their Auction that is going on right now. Some of the items are local but others can be shipped and you can choose things like a Spay/Neuter for a new resident or kitty who is fostered. Take a look. Maybe you will find that special something for your furry friends.
Thanks so much
Teeny Tiny



Thanks so much

Dad had decided he was going to keep me but I had to come here to help others. We all do our part and I thank you for helping my Dad pass the word.

Teeny Tiny and the Angels

14 comments:

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Teeny Tiny ..... you're sure doing a good job up there, aye?? Your Dad must be so proud of you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Teeny Tiny we did not know you little one but I think you left before your time bless your heart....anyway, thanks for the impawtant message - we try to help as much as we can because it makes our hearts sad that so many need a FOREVER and sometimes never find it. Thanks for visiting to remind us all!

Love and Rainbow Hugs, Sammy

Cats Herd You said...

What a touching message. It's very important to support rescues because there are so many cats in need of care and forever homes.

The Whiskeratti said...

We agree, Angel Kitten - it's very impawtant to help others.

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

Angel Teeny Tiny, I never met you, but wish I had. You have such an important message to share. My kitties are rescues too, and we know how important shelters and rescues are and how much they need our support.

John Bellen said...

I'll check out the auction, Teeny Tiny, and I'm already a member of a local rescue here in southern Alberta.

You are clearly both missed and well remembered, Teeny Tiny. God bless you.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Teeny; we noe two day iz a ruff one....but itz total lee awesum oh ewe ta help spread de werd for Kitty Cottage bout ther auction......we will head over ther & chex it out...♥♥♥ pleez give R lovez two dude & sauce & everee one else...oh kay....♥♥♥♥♥

Three Chatty Cats said...

Hi Teeny Tiny, thank you for passing this message along!

Ivan from WMD said...

Teeny Tiny, you have definitely earned your little wings.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are a very special messenger and will do good for kitties everywhere. Hugs from all of us.

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

Thanks for the sweet and heartfelt message, Teeny Tiny! You are a wonderful spokescat from over the Bridge for kitties in need. We hope the auction for Kitty Cottage is a big success!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful message Teeny Tiny, I am sorry you went to the Bridge so soon. I will check out the auction.

Museum of Maritime Pets said...

OMC, our mom had a precious Jack Russell puppy years ago named Teeny Tiny! We hope he and your precious lady are playing and rubbing and doing good works on the other side of the Bridge!!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Teeny Tiny. That's an important message...thanks for sharing it with all of us. We'll check out the auction. We love supporting rescue groups.