Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Ides of...


Yo all yooz kittahz! Buddy Budd here ta tell ya me an my gal Kali from The Canadian Cats waz havin big fun on da Ides of Marching. Whut-ever dat be MOL
Anyhoo... da fun waz at Cat Scouts wit Timmer and Einsteinz

Here ah iz wit the most bootifur kittah in da werld!
Kali!

Me and Timmerz was  inna Chariotz race.
Yeah ah won paws down!

Buddy I think Shoko was quite the warrior princess
Ah thinkin ya got sumptin dere lil Fella

Oh you two. My Dora was Beauty Itself!

Yessir, we shur did havva gud time. Toberz and Rumper eat
you heartz out. We got gal-pals! Purrs furends

Timmy Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Einstein

9 comments:

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

You all look great! I'm glad you had a good time. :-)

easyweimaraner said...

oh what a super event!!! do you still have that chariot? you could pick me up for a wild ride through my village... wow bet my frenemy Whiskey would swoon with envy ha!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz...we dunno what idez iz either but looka like ya had a grate time at de cat scoutz eeevent !!! sew, did ya get ta keep any poneez ?? ♣♣♣

Shoko Neilson said...

Wow...Kali is beauts fur in red. I must get mom to get Kali a red colour....she is pretty. Buddy you have returned to the muscley you that Kali was always swooning about and now she can walk she will be reminding me of your good looks everyday...*sigh* Einey you and I are just meant to be...you can tell by the way we go together. Timmy you and Dora are breathtaking....a lovlier ladycat would be hard to find.

Shoo Who

Marvelous Marv said...

Woo! Hoo!!! WHAT a pawty! Everyone looks so wonderful!
Kisses
Nellie

pilch92 said...

Great photos! My Sammy missed that party, he is mad at me because I forgot to bring him.

Unknown said...

It was great to celebrate Roman style!

Kitties Blue said...

Never a dull moment at Cat Scouts. That was a super fu party according to Mau. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty may, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hey! We furgot about those Ides...and why do they March, anyways?? MOL!

Glad you had fun!