Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rest in Peace Lexi


Our hearts are broken over that dear Lexi has gone over the Rainbow Bridge. We are at a loss for words. 
Please visit and give support to Mom A and sister Dezi.

Send love to Lexi, Dezi and Mom A.


Fly free dear Lexi and please watch over us all as you fly over on your new wings.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in
the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.


Dad Pete
Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

17 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

♥♥♥♥♥

=^,,^=

Mariodacat said...

We are sad over Lexi too. Our hearts are breaking for her human.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am very sad too.

pilch92 said...

Nice tribute to Lexi. I feel so bad for her Mom and Dezi.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We still have a big bunch of sads here.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much fur such a bootyful tribute to sissy. We luv you all so much. We's sendin lots of purrayers your way fur Buddy too. And lots of hugs fur all of you.

Luv ya

Dezi and mommy

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

She will be furry missed and always loved.

The Island Cats said...

We are sad to hear the news about Lexi. We send lots of purrs to Dezi and her mom.

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

I am so sorry for her mom. Prayers.

Unknown said...

Beautiful tribute to an angel furiend and helpmate!

Little Miss Titch said...

Awww Poor Dezi and her mum,such sad news,xx Speedy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to a very special ladycat. Soft Pawkisses <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

We are so very sad too. Mom Audra and sister Dezi must be LOST without Lexi. We have sent our love and hope for healing hearts.

Hugs, Sammy

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We were so very, very sad to see this.

easyweimaraner said...

I was so sad as I read yesterday that the lady with the most beautiful green eyes had to go... Hugs to her mom and to Dezi... I'm so sorry that they had to say good bye yesterday :o(

Shoko Neilson said...

A loving tribute to Lexi. The poem was perfect.

Jean, Shoko and Kali

Shoko Neilson said...

A loving tribute to Lexi and the poem was spot on.

Shoko, Kali and Jean