Friday, May 8, 2015

Keeping it in the Furmaly



Hmmm... how can I get Einstein worked up... I know, MOL
Hey E, Dad gave me my very own purple straw


So it has no Man-Cat Gook on it


It smells nice like a Lady-Cat Straw should


Hey! My straw does not stink!


Why that's right. I furgot you went for a Man-i-cure
yesterday and you now you are all that


Yes you are really a fancy Man Kitty Cat with a nicely
groomed...

Fitz! Don't tell every cat about my getting my arm pit mats clipped
I wasn't going to. I was going to tell them about how under your tail...
FITZ!
MOL, alright, mums the meow.

Einstein
Miss Fitz

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL, Einstein, that is what you get for interrupting.

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL! Ya got outted Einstein!

Joan said...

I play with everything so what I get they look at me and make pictures..

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Seems like we all know now Einstein!

Anonymous said...

Miss Fitz yur lookin beeuteefull...do not Einstein uppyset you!! Hee iss still young an beein a punk ;) Trust mee!
Mew mew mew...
Einstein pleeze play nice with yur straw....
**paw patss** Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Einstein it's okay, sumtimesthose of us wiff da longer furs have to have little twims. Yous look handsum as ever.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Anonymous said...

Hmm.....some grooming information should stay "in the furrrramily" !!!! Tee Hee

Hugs, Sammy

Fozziemum said...

Oh dear..and we all kn ow what it is like when the beans get spilled on our grooming treatments Einstein :) so happy to be able to visit again as the nets been nuts and WP had all my non WP peeps in a cricle of doom longer than your armpit floofs...Just sayin :) loves Fozziemum xx

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Um...um...nope, Minko won't tell ya 'bout his furry doody paws and pantaloons......nope, its silence from here.....

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Love that new header, its really lovely!

Kitties Blue said...

Wow, Einstein, that sounds like you had the "works." We are sure all the girl cats who lust after you will be glad to hear that. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo