Friday, April 28, 2017

We Done Did It!

April 23 to 29 is National Volunteer Week!
We are meowing a hearty Thank Mew to our friends at Kitty Cottage Adoption Center and Tabby's Place a Cat Sanctuary.
These are our local rescues that do so much for those who are in need. They provide short and longer term places to live. Please visit and say hello or make a small donation. Thank Mew! 

I am totally amazed that we finally did it!

We did do an awful lot of work searching so it was well deserved

We shur did lil'fella. Whew, mah paws were tired from typin

It was surprising how fun working together was.
I may try it again in a few years

Rumpy you are a funny kitty. I am so glad we got the job done.
Toby! Wake up you silly tomcat you!

Sorry sweetie I was working so hard searching I wore myself out

We all did Toby. I am so glad we Won! Wheeee!

Thanks Family fur being a great team.
Now lets unveil the object of our endeavors!

Yee Haa we finally did it!
We were first right guessers on Teddy and Angel Sammy's Tuesday Teaser! Make sure you stop by and give it a try next week


Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Tabby's Place is one of your LOCAL rescues? My human is SO envious! She has always wanted to visit them.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You are a spawsial furmily of wonderfur kitties and its cool that you work with those rescue adoption sites.

Concats , big concats on winning the first right guesser badge and honor this week!
Um...we were quite wrong, MOL! Greenie fur us:) At least its a nice color for spring...

John Bellen said...

When it counts, you guys work together just fine, as a family should. Well done, everyone.

Anonymous said...

Concats on being RIGHT RIGHT GUESSERS on the Teaser! You were early birds too with your guess and I just want you to know how proud I am of you! WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

Love, Angel Sam and Teddy too

Anonymous said...

A meowsy big ConCats to ya'll. We didn't have a clue. And fanky fanks fur mine's birthday purresents. OMC I's luvs everythin'. Don't worry, I's sharin' with sis Dezi. She luvs it too. I's tried mine's bestest to bite thru those jars, and I's almost had dat tin open befur mommy took it away. Da sardines inside smelled so yummy. I's posted a couple fotos today. Big huggies to all of ya'.

Luvs ya'

Raena and Dezi

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW! I have 3.5 tons of Greenies!

pilch92 said...

Congratulations!!! It is so hard to be the first guesser.

The Island Cats said...

Paws up to you! We love Tabby's Place!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Yeah!! Congrats guys!

Marty the Manx said...

Yes you were and Concats Concats!!!!!!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on working hard together to be first right guesser.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Yay for you!! Also, we LOVE Tabby's Place! catchatwithcarenandcody

catladymac said...

I know of Tabby's Place too - great job by you guys supporting the shelters AND winning Sammy's Teaser ! Teamwork is the best !

Marvelous Marv said...

ROCK ON you guys! In all the years, I think I've only been right like 5 times and I've never ever been first to comment or first to guess right!!!
You ROCK!!!
Love Barb

meowmeowmans said...

Congratulations on being the first guessers! That is SO cool!

We've never been to Kitty Cottage, but we HAVE been to Tabby's Place, and it is an amazing place. We're huge fans!