Friday, April 16, 2021

Friday with Fitz: String Thing

Hey, are you looking at my string thing? Are you the one who hid it behind the sofa?

I have a Whappy Paw if you try that again!

We are joining Friendly Fill-Ins with 15 and Meowing & Four-Legged Furballs. Dad is doing the first two. What do you have to say? Come on, meow it out!
1. I wish I knew how to play an Instrument. My sister played strings and keys but I never had the patience. Today I wish I took the time out of my busy kids schedule. 
2. If offered a free trip to space, I would Go in a second. What an adventure that would be! Of course I would make arrangements for the family before leaving.
3. Playing with Dad is the most exciting thing in my life right now. And what fun that is. I love it. Then I get a tummy rub and, yes, I love those too.
4. I could give a long lecture on the topic of The proper care of String Things. It takes a lot of attention to detail to get them to shred just a bit and not too much. Claw, Gnaw, Tooth and Tug each in proper purrportion

We are Joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday. What a great way to end a tough week of naps and head scritches.

Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

15 comments:

Summer said...

Someone tried to hide your string thing? The nerve!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope for their sake that you don't find out who tried to hide your string!

Lynn and Precious said...

Afraid of heights, you can go for me and send a card. I'm sure the man cats and Miss
Fitz will hold down the fort! Miss Fitz, glad you found your string. Don't think
Einstein is responsible for it being lost for a while?

Sandee said...

Everything ends up under or behind couches and chairs. Okay the fridge gets its fair share of treasure under it too.

Love your fill-ins. Kitties do them far better than humans.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your dad. ♥

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you found your string thing! Good job with the Fill-ins!!

The Florida Furkids

pilch92 said...

I am glad you found your string thing. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Your Dad is brave to be willing to go to space. It is never to late to learn, your Dad could take some music lessons. XO

Marvelous Marv said...

We don't have a string thing...I WANT one! We LOVE your fill-ins. Dad Pete did a great job on his 2 but your are purrfect Ms Fitz!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Ahhh...you found your lost string thing!!
I like how you gave all of us a lesson in String Submission!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure looks like string fun! Good answers too, maybe Dad could learn to play that string!

Katie Isabella said...

I needed that lesson in String. I have two stringies and I love them both but...they win! Whats up with that?

hairballs and hissyfits said...

behind the sofa is a popular hiding place in this house!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That looks like fun!

Chuck Huss said...

I have been thinking of learning the piano when I retire.

John Bellen said...

I think you played with it so much, it tried to hide on its own, Miss Fitz. You can be rough on your toys...

Three Chatty Cats said...

If you make it to space, take lots of pictures and tell me how it is. I would never go!