Monday, December 21, 2020

Man Cat Visit with Santa

Einstein and I had a really special time this weekend. We went to the North Pole and saw Santa Paws Claus with Cat Scouts. There were so many things to do and it was such fun. We gave him our Families Wish Lists and brought gifts home and everything. I must say Einstein was on his best behavior and did not even squirt anywhere.
TIMMY! Don't mention squirting in front of our friends!
You didn't and that's a good thing, but, sorry Einie

As a special treat Santa gave us all a ride in his Magic Sleigh Train. We are in the fourth sleigh from the top. Einie is in back with his gal Shoko and I am in the front with Sweet Gracie. Oh what a night!
Only two sleeps till Christmas Eve! Cat-Oh-Cat how exciting!
What are you doing to get ready Friends?

We are joining Comedy Plus for Awww Monday's. You should too 

Timmy Tomcat: Our Spokes Cat
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

18 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

We miss getting to see Santa this year except for Olivia who is scared to death of seeing him in person. Merry Christmas week.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was fun to go for a sleigh ride with Santa.

Lynn and Precious said...

Wow, a great sleigh train of lovely cats. So glad you and
Einstein made it aboard Timmy. Hang on and don't fall out.

Kea said...

Wow, what a fun adventure! :-)

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you all, we hope you have a lovely celebration, whatever that looks like for you.

Purrs from Derry!

Eastside Cats said...

Glad you both had a pleasant and 'dry' occasion!

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW, that had to be so much fun!!!

Sandee said...

How fun indeed. I wish I could have gone along with you. I've never been to the North Pole.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to the dad. ♥

Catscue said...

Looks like some Christmas fun going on gang - enjoy!

Yvonne said...

What a fun Christmas time! Glad you had such a great time!

Marvelous Marv said...

WOW! You cat scouts sure know how to have fun! You went to the North Pole and saw Santa! We are only a little jealous...
We are gload that you guys had fun!
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Summer said...

I'm bummed I don't get to see Santa at the pet store this year.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

What an exciting adventure!!!

pilch92 said...

Glad you got to see Santa. Our Dad dresses up as Santa for our photos- we know it is him. XO

Guido the Italian Kitty said...

Catzowey my meowster pals! I luvs luvs luvs seeing you in dat Sleigh with Santy Paws! I hope to see him on the 24th but I hears he may not come to our house cuz my lil sistah Grappa has not been good but has excelled in naughty this year! Dangzatini I am planning on giving Santy a meowtini and catnip cookies so hope he shows up. Ho Ho Ho and a Ha Ha Ha! Meowy Catmas wishes to you all

ZOOLATRY said...

Santy appears to have rather wary and worrisome eyes directed at someone here ...

Ananka said...

Brilliant :-D

Katie Isabella said...

OH my goodness...I have never had that honor. XX

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Jingle bells!! What fun!