Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thankful Walkabout Pals


We ferals are really Thankful for all the good noms we are getting and are joining Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

I have to say I am so thankful for our adopted Dad who gives us all the good noms and fresh water we need. I had been dining just about nightly but was worried as my beau, Curly, had not been coming to dinner.

Then the other night he stopped by to apologize. Thank Cod! He said he was on a walkabout with his friend Ginger. I told him: "Me-Yow! You tomcats are so difficult."

Curly brought Ginger to dinner and let me tell you that cat can inhale food into his huge head.
He meows that he is thankful too.

Psst: Please stop by on Sunday the 5th for Rumpy Bump Stumpnots 10th Birthday

Timmy Tomcat
Fanny Feral

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

15 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

What a good and kind Dad you all have!

Thanks for helping those ferals...maybe someday they might get to be insiders?!

Summer said...

I'm so glad he came back! Figures it would be with a friend.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad Curly came back and brought his friend with him.

Eastside Cats said...

As a feral colony feeder, I know the feeling when one disappears!
I don't know if this was covered in the past, but you've TNR'd these ferals?

Lynn and Precious said...

Well,Fanny,now you and Dad know what Curly has been doing.
That he is fine and so is Ginger. Good thing for the Chewy
delivery so all girls and man-cats can eat well!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are so very thankful you sweeties are getting some help and yummy meals too. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Have a good dad is a most wonderful thing. Especially if you get good food.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. My best to your dad. 😎

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

thank goodness you are ok and getting some tasty stuff! Lots of love!!

Valentine said...

You have a good dad to take care of all of you and to give you plenty of food and shelter. Hugs.

The Island Cats said...

Mmmmm...you’re making us hungry!

Katie Isabella said...

I love of you kitties and I will be here Sunday Rumpy! !!!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you all got some food :) I will be here for Rumpy. XO

Chirpy Cats said...

It's always good when there's a helping human hand to fill those tummies. Thank goodness for your dad! Every night before we get our supper we watch our dad from the catio feeding the two ferals Frankie and Jasper.

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a polite kitty that Ginger is to meow his thanks.

John Bellen said...

I'm glad that Curly is all right. You outsider-cats worry us humans. And I'm also happy Ginger came by for dinner. Now, he will know where to get a good meal if he needs one.