Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday with Fitz: What's that?


We were the furst Commenters of the Mew Year.
I woke Dad up so it is My Award.
No Stinky Man Cat Involvement 

You don't meow. They really did all that. Amazing

Ha Ha Ha.  That really is funny. I would have never thought

What is our little cat saying Fitz?

Maybe he will tell you...
Next Mew Years Eve!

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

14 comments:

Summer said...

I didn't think she'd tell you!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Rumpy, I guess you will have to do some waiting, MOL!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a wonderful I'm quick award!!!

John Bellen said...

A cat with a secret, eh, Fitz?

Lynn and Precious said...

I think all cats have secrets that we will never be in on.
Fitz is just letting you have a guess, nothing more.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Hey, I wanna know too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is a secret between you and the little cat, Miss Fitz,

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I haven't a clue what this means, but if you got an award, good on you! Nice start to the new year!
The residents of the felinecafe.net

Katie Isabella said...

I did that probably three times total. I can get there fastest more than I can guess the right one. I guessed right twice. Miss Fitz...keep your own counsel Sister.

Ivan from WMD said...

Can you keep a secret that long, Miss Fitz?

pilch92 said...

Come on, tell us!

Guido the Italian Kitty said...

Catzowey !! You gotta award for cat chatting 1st on MEW Years Day?? This is meowvalous news!! !! Ciao & Meow for now!!

Kitties Blue said...

You kitties and Dad Pete are certainly becoming adept at being the First Commenter. Ooh, we are curious to find out what that little kitty told you, Miss Fitz. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Catscue Catmom said...

Congrats on the award! What cute action shots today!