Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thankful Fanny Feral


We are joining Brian's Home for their Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. You should too, even if you are not Feral.

Hello Bloggers. I am a very good Momma and my name is Fanny Feral. I am Thankful because a rescue hooman found me.

Not that I needed help. You can see I am a Great Hunter and there is lots of prey where I live.

I am a Great Teacher too. Check out my kitten! I am soooo proud of him. Let me introduce him and my family

My little hunter is Tiger. He has very dark stripes and a wonderful M on his forehead. 

This is Tabby. He is the biggest of my litter. I keep telling him to wash his nose but you know little boys

This is Whitey. She is tiny but has a great big heart 

No family is complete without a Daddy and I am so lucky that my mate is an involved pawrent. His name is Pool which is short for Whirlpool. That is Tabby with his Dad.

Check Daddy's fur pattern. Like a Whirlpool and so handsome.

Tabby: Gee Daddy what a Big Head you have.
Big Daddy: That is because I have my Big Daddy Bits little one

We have been getting regular delicious noms. I wonder why he puts our meals in those long caves? Thanks Mystery Hooman.

Fanny and Family are getting used to the traps. Hopefully this weekend will get everyone TNR'd or starting socialization.

Sorry Linky is not working. Please visit Brians Home Blog to see other Thankfuls

Fanny Feral
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

17 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Fanny and Pool you two have made me all kinds of happy with today's post.
Your litter is beautiful and Pool yay you for being a paw on Daddy.
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

They are such a sweet family, I'll bet you get them all soon, bravo! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Hey, there is a world-wide problem with the LinkyTools product so everyone is having problems linking up today. Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be fixed later today, they are working on it.

Me said...

Thank you, Human Cat Dad, for being sooo sooo good with the ferals! Fanny and babies are beautiful and papa is special too. Has Miss Fitz gotten to get a good peek at Fanny Feral yet? Please keep us posted.

Eastside Cats said...

Oh ho...nice job of getting them used to the traps!
They don't know it yet, but their future is looking so much better!

Katie Isabella said...

I wish I could find expressive enough words to say thank you as sincerely and as much as I feel those thanks. And I totally LOVE the pictures and the precious family all together. I can't believe Dad is there...but he is. And Mommy is totally a stunner in beauty as are her kittens.

Rhonda - The Kitty Cat Enthusiast said...

Such a beautiful family! And Pool is such a handsome kitty!

Mickey's Musings said...

What a pawsome family!
We purr they all will get into the cages.
Sending lots of purrs!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

catladymac said...

Hurrah for The Feral Family ! You are beautiful !

You don't know it yet, but you are lucky you picked Dad Pete !

Ivan from WMD said...

That little family is blessed to have found your home.

pilch92 said...

Such a sweet and beautiful family. I am so glad you have a kind man helping you. XO

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

this is one of the CUTEST kitty families I have EVER SEEN! Bless you for taking such good care of them! xoxo

Lone Star Cats said...

You are a very cute family!

Summer said...

Paws crossed everything goes well this weekend!!!

Kitties Blue said...

What a beautiful little family. Hope you are able to get them TNRed soon. Very happy they are sticking around. Pool really does have interesting fur. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Three Chatty Cats said...

What an adorable family! I love them all. And yes, what a great teacher that Fanny Feral is. Little Tiger is already a great hunter! Good luck with the TNR.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are a lovely family, and Fanny Feral is such a pretty little mum. I hope the trapping is successful this weekend.
Dad Pete, did you get my email last week?

John Bellen said...

THREE little ones! I had no idea. And it's good to see their dad involved. But let's hope they all become involved in traps this weekend.