Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday with Fitz: Who Dunn Dunn-It


So, there I am enjoying the Cat room.
On My Shelf.
That Dad  finally put up when...

What is all this then
Looks like Vacuum Payback!
But...
Who Dunn Dunn-It?
*Grumble-Mumble, Scrape, Wipe*

Right away I thought the culprit was The One of White Fur and how funny Vacuum Payback was, but then I was reminded of that cats depth of thought. Yeah he is a few treats short of a party.

So as I scented up My Shelf  I thought "Who Dunn Dunn-It?"
Then it hit me like a spider on a fly.
Of course.
It can be none other than...

The kid who knows the lay of the land
Hee, Hee, Hee

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

16 comments:

Summer said...

You are an excellent detective, Fitz!

Sandee said...

Well you're a smart one aren't you. So cute. I pretty much blame everything on the humans and not on the kitties.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your peeps. ♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You worked that out well, Miss Fitz.

Eastside Cats said...

Vacuum payback, indeed!

John Bellen said...

Geez, I had a similar situation with crimes and suspects at my place…but at least I didn’t have to clean out a vacuum - very inconvenient, I should think.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, I never thought about getting even with the vacuum!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Oh my, that poor vacuum! I guess he had it coming.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Now that's getting even!!!

Katie Isabella said...

Hey. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Paybacks are how the world can turn when it comes to the sucky monster.

pilch92 said...

That was quite the revenge.

Catscue Catmom said...

Sherlock could not have solved the mystery any quicker!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Good thing we keep that monster which needs a good hairball payback in an out of the kitties way spot, MOL! That sure was a major upchuck!

Maybe somecat thought the vacuum was a good place to dump, so that it could be speedily sucked up...yeah right! Hah!

Pam and Teddy said...

WOWZERS - that's a whole lotta fur there! Very impressive!!

Hugs, Teddy

Kinga K. said...

The best on that shelf ❣

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Fitz. That is some serious revenge on that vacuum!

Valentine said...

That's some very thorough sleuthing. At my house, I try to tell Mom and Dad that the doggy is the culprit, but they seldom believe me. Tummy tickles.