Monday, July 15, 2019

Timmy's 12th Birthday


Happy Birthday dear Timmerz
Happy Birthday dear Timmy
You bin our wonderful patriarch and we lovin you
Happy Birthday dear Timmy

Thanks so much to Pippo, Dog Guys and Petcretary

Dad tell us about when Timmy came to live here
Alright family. Back in September of 2007 my neighbor and I would chat in the driveway and we got around to the subject of cats and rescue. She was a volunteer and asked if I wanted to adopt a kitten to which I quickly declined. Inky was 21 and did not need any stress. The next week she asked again and said that if  it didn't work out she would take him back. We gave it a try.

Hi Dad
You sure were cute Timmy
I still am
That you are 

Timmy was a very gentle cat and became friends with old man Inky. We adopted Toby so he would have someone his own age to play with in April 08. Timmy has welcomed every cat into his home and is my Heart Kitty. He is a wonderful friend to all.Aww Dad, thank mew

Timmy we sure did have fun back then didn't we
That we did Toby. Those were the days
Timmerz ah knowin dat when ah movin in ya treatin me lak ah da brofurz ya missin. Luv yoo brofur
Love you Buddy Budd
Guess I'm next. You did welcome me right in didn't you. Thanks
Rumpy Bump you are welcome
Timmy I am still amazed how you said hello to me and Mr Buttons when we came up from the foster room. It helped me relax my friend.
Miss Fitz here we are still chasing each other around MOL
Timmy I remember when I was tiny. I would lay with Dad and you said that was alright. Today we still share the old guy.
Yes we do but remember he is my main hooman alright

Nuff remanissy-ence! Lez Pawty!

I got you your own Kicker with nip
*Whiffie* Dad it is Fresh!

*Grab-Rub-Rub-Rub*

You all go and eat. I'm going to hold on for a bit

I got you refills too

Hey Rumpy. These are just for Timmy
Grumble, Mumble

Dad made plenty of baked flounder which Timmy loves

We have lots of good noms so eat up friends

Ah makin ya da Strawz-Berriee Cheezy Caker. Enjoyz

Stay as long as you like friends and eat till you are full to the top!
Thanks for coming to my big birthday bash

Timmy Tomcat: Tomcat Home Spokes Cat 
Toby Tomcat: The Handsome Fellow
Buddy Budd: Elder States Cat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots: Our Court Jester
Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed
Einstein: The Floofy Kid 
Dad Pete: Our Old Hooman
Angel Mr Buttons in Spirit

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

32 comments:

Summer said...

Happy birthday, Timmy! You are definitely the glue that holds your family together. <3

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy Birthday to YOU, Timmy!

You have a great pawrty going on, and I have an early start,MOL! Petcretary has to go to work, so I cannot stay too long...maybe I will try some of that yummy looking flounder...and some cake...Mmmm!
Good thing I made the doggies stay at home, MOL!

Smudge said...

Happy 12th Birthday Cutey Pie!!

Pam and Teddy said...

Timmy I hope you have the BESTEST birthday EVER. You are a nice settling influence in your house and I know taking you into the home was definitely something your Dad was VERY HAPPY that he did all those years ago! Hope you all have a really wonderful time celebrating..........and here's to MANY more celebrations!

Hugs, Teddy

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday from all of us Timmy! You're such a special dude!

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Timmy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Oh the food looks fabulous.

Have a purrfect birthday. ♥

Me said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Timmy Tomcat, Happy Birthday to you! Oh sweet boy, we're sending lots of pets and kisses. xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Katie Isabella said...

HappyBirthday to you, dear Timmy
Happy Birthday too yooooo.

XXXOOO What great foods your Daddy made! I'm gonna belly up to the food bar.

Catscue Catmom said...

Happy Birthday Timmy! You have a wonderful time, you deserve it!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood !!! ya noe R saying.....best fishez, happee 12th wizhez N mice creem dishez
two ewe....get in trubull, stay in trubull, thanx for a rockin awesum partee ; heerz ta 12 more anda yeer a head filled with happeez N healtheez ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

John Bellen said...

Happy birthday, Timmy. I can well understand how your dad wouldn't have wanted to upset Inky, but if anyone would make for a gentle integration, it would be you. And of course you'd have to have a cat-nip toy for your birthday, all your own. The best wishes to you!

Kitties Blue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸŽˆπŸ‘‘πŸŽπŸŽ‚TIMMY! You sure were an adorable kitten, but then you are a ginger cat. And you are now a handsome man cat. We wish you a wonderful day with lots of extra love, cuddles and treats. You pawty is pawsome, and we are all having a great time. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Happy 12th Birthday my furiend!!!! You know that you and I were born the same year!! I am older though.........you sure have a great pawty!!!! Hoping you are enjoying your day! Love, Cody

Eastside Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Timmy! Yep, you sure were a wee cutie then, and are still a cutie now! Many happy returns of the day!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Hope you're having a purrfect day, Timmy!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Timmy! This sure is a fun party!

pilch92 said...

Timmy is a sweetie. Happy Birthday Timmy! XO

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Happy 12th Birfday deerest Timmy Tom Cat!! Yore a furry speshell man cat fore sure! Nevurr ternin another cat inn need away...mee-yow wow!
May mee have sum shrimp pleesee an a peece of yore Birfday cake??? An can wee play Tag too???
***purrsss*** an ~~head rubsss~~BellaDharma~~

Chuck Huss said...

Happy birthday, Timmy! I bet Dad is happy you came along.

catladymac said...

Happy Purrthday Timmy ! And many more !
We were glad to learn your back story - you sure have been a good brofur and furiend !

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy, happy birthday, Timmy! We loved your story.

Deziz World said...

Happy Birthday Timmy. We don't have innernet today, but there's no way we were missin' your pawrty, so we told mommy to pull out the trifocals and the smarty pants fone and get on over here. We're so glad to be your furiends. We know your day is purrfect, so we hope every day is. Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Extra 12 Pawkisses for a Happy Birthday dear Timmy and man, what a crackful Pawty you have put, I'm all over...MOL...Granny got herself some of that delicious strawberrycake, but she will leave so we can Pawty all night longπŸΎπŸ˜½πŸ’ž

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Happy, happy birthday Timmy! And many, many more. This was quite the party!

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy 12th Timmy and what a feast!!
My eyes almost popped out of my head
Hugs Cecilia

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry we're late getting here, Timmy. Happy belated birthday to you, pal. We love you, and hope your day was as awesome as you!

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy belated Birthday, Timmy ! We're glad you had such a wonderful celebration ! Purrs

Valentine said...

You turned 12? Wowy! That is big news! Sending belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes. Give that new toy 12 good kicks to celebrate! I bet your pawty was totally rocking. I hope I don't miss your next one. Kisses.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Sorry I missed your birthday party!

Belated Happy Birthday greetings to you :)

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sorry I couldn't get back for your birthday, Timmy. I did wish you a happy birthday a day early though because I had my doubts if I could get here. We went away for 3 days and I knew it was a phone and internet black spot in the middle of nowhere.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

A belated, but full on Happy Birthday to you, Timmy, and may the party and the nip never stop!
Such a cool tasty spread, and clearly you'll be busy for some time with all those nip products to 'Taste Test' ;) MOL
Birthday purrs to one of the blogospheres BEST and coolest cats.
ERin
PS, is there any cake left????