Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Miss Fitz Wishes Reana Belle Happy Birthday


Hello Girls, yeah you stinky man cats too,  Miss Fitz here.
We are all getting ready to head over to Reana Belle's Birthday Pawty to join in their very cool Scavenger Hunt.

Our Question was: What color are Raena Belle's Eyes? 

Did you find all the fun questions? I did and I know all  the answers even if my beau Toby has a few different ones. Man-Cats, Pffft

Now excuse me while  I have a bit of Nip to get in the Mood.
Oh yes, as soon as I am finished with the pawty Dad says I
MUST go for the dreaded dental. Purrs Please.


Miss Fitz: Sloe Eyed and Fast Pawed

©Tomcat Commentary by Tim: https:Timmytomcat.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

12 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Miss Fitz, you'll be asleep the whole time, so don't worry!
We've wished RaenaBelle a happy day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was very sweet, we're headed over to drop off some Birthday wishes!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

fitz....ya can hide out heer N ya willna kneadz a dental ...noe one
noez wear trout towne iz......even uz ;) !!! ☺☺♥♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

We'll be purring for you!

CRYSTAL said...

I answered all the questions in Deziz World's comment section. We'll be purring for you too.

pilch92 said...

We enjoyed the party. I will be praying for you. And if you lose any teeth, the Tooth Fairy will visit. XO

catladymac said...

Enough nip and you wont care about the dental Miss Fitz ! Purrs.

Deziz World said...

Fanky fank you fur elebratin' with me Fitz. We're sendin' lots of purrayers fur you. Everythin' will be fine. Luvs ya'

RaenaBelle and Dezi

Kitties Blue said...

Miss Fitz, we suggest a little overindulgence in that nip. It will make the dental go a bit easier. Much good luck. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

meowmeowmans said...

That sure was a nice birthday wish for Raena Belle, Miss Fitz.

We're purring and praying that your dental goes well. XO

John Bellen said...

Due to events here, I've been missing out on what's happening in other blogs - a lot has been happening! I will be catching up when I can.

In the menatime, I want to thank everyone there for their kindness and symapthy over the loss of my friend, Parker. He will be sorely missed here, and the kind words and thoughts sent to me have done much good. Thank you.

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

EEEKKK Miss Fitz you have to go fore a den-tall? Mee iss goin to Vet Man inn 2 weekss fore a check upss an Rabiess shot. LadyMew iss worried 'bout mee teefiess an gumss so mee hopess nothin iss goin bad... Guud luck at THE Vet'ss. Have fun at Raena Belle'ss pawty! An her eyess are deep sky blue....
***purrsss*** BellaDharma