Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tomcat Toy Tuesday

Hi Furends:

Whee it is always fun to get new goodies and this time Dad got us some really super-duper ones.

When the Burgers and Dogs Catnip Toys from Catching Lizards came the nip smell was so strong we didn't let Dad relax until he opened the package. 

We started going Nip-Cray-Zee!
DAD! Open it already!

Wow this one is GRREAT!

This is really good Tim!
You bet Rumpy! Cant help but kick-it!

Good Nip makes me feel all Kittenish!

You take in a big Whiffie!

Let it go all up into your Cat-Brain!

Then ya KICK-KICK-KICK it!

And finish with a nice lick lick lick.

I am more refined. I have to watch my
Public persona. 

So... hard... to... keep... cool...
Uh-oh, eyes giving me away!

I can hide him underneath.
I can keep cool... I can relax...

As soon as the flashy is gone my
little Hot Doggie!

Buddy jumper onnit frum on high!

Me Next! Me Next!

Dad took the Burger and told us we will keep that fur later. Darn responsible Dad. 

May you have a Nippy Day
Timmy Tomcat

17 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, that must have been some nip!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Nip means NOW!!

I love that toy in the second to last photo - the kitty one with the stripes on the floor - where did you get it from?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Kittenish indeed! That must have been some powerful nip!

Purrs,
The chans

Cats Herd You said...

That was some powerful nip! You look like you're having a lot of fun under the influence.

Oui Oui said...

That burger sure looked good! What is with those responsible 'rents? We never have any fun either.

We did like the looks of your striped kitty toy in the second to the last photo (its in some of the others too, but the math was kinda hard for us kitties.)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

You can haz cheezburgr! :)

Those are some pretty impressive toys!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz & fitz...yur dad taked de burger for his SELF.....due knot let him fool ya.....can ya see friez layin round any wear ???

Cathy Keisha said...

OMC! Those look nommu! That burger looks like the bagels that the peeps eat. You're having a ball but I'd be refined like your fursib.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

A cat nip burger????? Ohhhh I soooooooooooo want one! Love, Cody

Anonymous said...

Wow! Like the new nippy toys - YUM! They look VERY "kickable" !!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am drooling just at the thought of all that nip.

Kitties Blue said...

You all are just like us…a bunch of nip heads. Those look like super nice and fancy toys your daddy got for you. Lucky kitties! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I think I want to move to YOUR house-! Seems like you got the BEST catnip stuff. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your good wishes for my Uncle MaxMaxx. We are so blessed and humbled by those who have come into our lives.

Noir

Pee Ess. I like your name!!

The Island Cats said...

Wowwee! What fun nip toys!!

Gigi said...

Thanks for visiting me today--it's furry nice to meets you! Wow--you got some great stuff there! What's this with the Humans always taking our stuff and saying we can have it "later"? I think they take it to a special secret part of the house and play with it themselves. Hrrumph.

Mollie said...

Nothing like a strong bit of nip :) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Clooney said...

Whoa kitties, them must be some powerful nip toys for sure! Glad you all enjoyed them so much. They are really cool! Have a fantastic week kitties and a big shout-out to my twin Buddy-Budd!