Thursday, August 1, 2013

Toby's Big Chance

Hi Furends:

Today is very exciting as Dad wants to work with us on a project. Take it away Dad.

Dad: Thanks Timmy. Well cats here is the plan. I want to do an exciting movie clip with you cats. Maybe an adventure where the hero...

Toby Meows Loudly: Me! Me! I am the Purrfect Hero as I am so Handsome.

*Tim and the other cats roll their eyes*

Dad: Well, yes Toby you are a good looking cat. Now I think...

Toby butts in: Yesss, I am the one. Who else, Buddy?

Buddy: "WHUT! You Snapper-Whip commere!

Dad: Calm down. Toby that was not nice. As I was...

Toby whines: Daaaaaad. You know I am the star.

Timmy: Remember, you wanted it.
*Tim and the other cats walk off*

Toby: Yes yes yes! Wheee! Wonderfur!

Dad: Well, umm, lets get started right away. The first scene is the hero just relaxing, maybe playing with a mousie, then he...

Toby: Say no more! I can nail this! One take! 

Dad: Well we should...

Toby whines: Daaaaaad. I can do this with my paws behind my back. Daaaaaad!

*Dad looks exasperated and just picks up the camera*


Toby: Lets break for a minute. Is Fitz on Makeup? Who is my Groomer? Are there Treats on the set? Where is my Cat-Bed? What markets are showing the Trailer? What...

*Dad walks away shaking his head*

He is a bit much but we love our Prima Donna.
Timmy Tomcat

Check out our background clip from Mark Gunn's great album: "Whiskers in the Jar: Irish Songs for Cat Lovers"




12 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

oooooh, Toby IS handsome!!!

So sayeth the Lounge Ladies!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMG i love that music on your video!

Mollie said...

We loved the video, you are a cool mover and the song is just great. Have a fantastic weekend xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we iz see in & postin.... !!

toby...dood...way awesum film foot age....acadameez award winner for sure....we loved it N gave it 934 paws up for act shun... suzpense.... coree og grafee... N coz de snaks were grate ( we had de fill aye o fish ) !!!

hay, hope everee one haza awesum week on end, eat plentee oh ham samiches !!!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh..... Toby dude, you nailed it!

we luved your movie

*da gurlz sighing* ♥♥♥♥ ^.,^x3

xoxoxoxo

meowmeowmans said...

Toby, you are a STAR for sure, dude!

Unknown said...

Hmm, me thinks he hams it up pretty good!
Kisses
Nellie

Anonymous said...

snigger, snigger...snark! Just exactly the way I play too Toby! A star simply MUST keep his or her nails tidy...and the furs cannot have any furrs out of place...sigh...you look fab dahling!!

Clooney said...

Good moves there buddy!

Kitties Blue said...

Looks as if this project could be quite time-consuming and possibly provide the filmmaker with a giant ulcer. We will look forward to watching it go forward. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: *whispers* we're kind of hoping Allie never figures out what our momma does for a living (she's a film director), or we'll have a TRUE Prima Donna on our hands. *shakes head*

Timmy, we FEEL YOUR PAIN! MOL!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I think you moved pretty good , Toby !
P.S My mom-person loved that Irish song <3
XOXO