|Imagine my surprise when I answered a knock on the |
door and there is my sweetie, Shoko.
|Yoo betcha Einsteiner, ah surprize wit |
Kali comin ta visit too
They came all the way from their blog, The Canadian Cats, to present us with a really nice award called:
One Lovely Blog
Thanks so much to our Meezer Gal Pals.
The rules of acceptance are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in the post. We tell ya agin. Dese bootifur gals from The Canadian Cats
2. Copy the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
|Here ya goez. It gooood lookin too|
3. Share 7 facts about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
Timmerz likes ta clean them feetz all da time MOL
Toby is Miss Fitz's boy toy
And, Hoo Cat, iz he henpecked!
Mr Buttons is the happiest little kitty you will ever meet
When Rumpyz visit ya watch yer treatz. He sneeky
Buddy is our grand elder and we love him
Einstein still gits all feral wit noms and grrrooowwwllls MOL
Hey Buddy I dont...
Yez ya does!
Oh alright I sure do growl over the noms MOL
4. Nominate up to 15 people.
Well I know some people do not do awards and please do not feel obligated. Buddy, how about we pick 3 blogs that we really enjoy and anyone who would like the award feel free to have fun with it.
Soundz gud Einie
1. The Island Cats. Wally, Ernie and Zoey. There is always something fun going on and, of course, Every Cat Wants to be an Island Cat. MOL
2. Da Tabbies of Trout Towne. Yoo gotta checkz out them catz. They be-in furendz since way back in Catster timez. In fact ah sug-gezt that yoo go dere now and see theyz Feetz Ballz Cardz. Yessir
3. We have to add the biggest presence in cat blogging, Sammy of One Spoiled Cat. The master of so many things we will be with him at the Cat Scouts Super Bowl Pawty!
Thanky Thanks friends, hope ta see ya atta Pawty diz weekendz
See you later!