Sunday, February 18, 2018

Selfie Sunday with Einstein


Please The Cat on My Head to see all the great Selifes


Well friends here we are, and, of course, I was snagged to do the Sunday Selfie honors. Now I don't usually mind but...
Can you believe the choice of photo. A close up of my handsome face with my ear floof just purrfect, nah. One with me sitting showing off my luxurious, totally without equal, tailio, nope.
I get a long shot from when I was looking for that pesky red dot.

Come on Dad, give me something I can work with
Sheesh!

Buddy here. Ah got importanz thingz to tell yoo all

Mah dearezt friend frum Crotchety Cougars, Kit, went home to da Bridge on Feb 10ther. She was so loved by Dad Terry and family. Pleeze go an say farewell to dear Sister Kit at Brians Home.
Missy You mah little gal, sniff.

Also our dearezt frend Puck from Bad Cat Chris had to suddenlyz run home over da Rainbowz Bridger. He haz had issues like Tomcatz get but this timer hiz heart suddenly stopped. He waz a young fella. Pleeze give your carin and lovin to his familyz 
Pleeze visiter all our fren
Einie don't be complainin. Life iz gud gud gud! 
Hiya Kali

Buddy Budd
Kali  From The Canadian Cats
Einstein 

16 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You always look terrific Einstein! Thanks for the loving tribute to dear Angel Kit, we sure miss her.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Hmm I think you need to have a long chat with the location manager for your photo shoots, plus wardrobe and make up. Still, as impromptu snaps go, that is pretty darn good, and you do, Einstein, have natural poise...
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Maybe it wasn't the photo you would have chosen, Einstein, but it is still a great selfie.

The Swiss Cats said...

Despite it's not your first choice, it's a great selfie. Purrs

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

A very sad week. But you're looking adorable, Einstein!

Anonymous said...

Einstein this week a lot of Hu'manss did sum weerd fingss helpin us with our selfiess. Butt yur lookin good anyway.
Wee new about Sisfur Kit an even sent a card inn thee mail. Wee not know Puck butt wee sad hee leeved too soon an will go over an leeve sum sympaffiess!
Wishin efurryone a good week there.
~~play bowsss~~ Siddhartha henry~~

Lone Star Cats said...

Still a good selfie.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We were so sad about Kit and Puck. It's been a bad week for us all. :-(

pilch92 said...

Great selfie. There have been so many sad losses this year. XO

The Florida Furkids said...

We think it's a great selfie!!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Einstein, we think you look great. We hope you catch that red dot.

meowmeowmans said...

It was a tough week. Einstein, we do like your selfie, handsome boy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
Einstein! Your selfie this week is PAWSOME! And I wanted to let you know I might not get a chance to stop and comment when I reads your blog this week. Mom is furry busy! And I am really lucky that Dad and Kozmo and Jo Jo and the Beast Cinnamon have come to visit...Mom is working so much she has been hardly home and I've been a little lonely. Now I got family!
Purrs
Marv

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

I think you did a great job on your Selfie today, Einstein, you really have it all :D Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you :) <3
To much Angels have been called back already. Fly free beautiful souls <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

You look very handsum Einstein. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sorry you lost two good furneds...so sad:(

That is a good selfie, Einie!