Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Doing a Red Eye


I have it here! I have it!
Go Einie!
Where Grasshopper?

Go Get it Rumpy!
I have it right under my... Shoot

It snuck back here Einie. I'm sure of it
Keep a good eye out. I cant believe how fast it is
Me either

I HAVE IT!
I'm Coming!

s
Now I have it! Whups... How does it do that?
We will be up tonight doing a Red Eye Red Dot Hunt!
You Betcha. Where did Rumpy Go anymeow?
Getting a nap so I can do the second shift
Good idea
Smart


Timmy Tomcat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Einstein

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

The Red Dot is relentless!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That red dot plagues me too...
I think I have it and it just slips away...then I gotta start all over again.

The Whiskeratti said...

Ohh that Dot. If you figure out how to catch it, let us know!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz.....we haz never catched it over heer either.....we bet two de vizshuz dotz izz ree lated sum how ~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't give up, you nearly had it!

pilch92 said...

Great team work, that red dot is impossible.

The Island Cats said...

OMC! For a second there, we thought you were really gonna catch the red dot!

Anonymous said...

You boys sure are fast. We hear dat red dot is speedy. Have fun and don't stare at it too long. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

John Bellen said...

That red dot never seems to tire.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.