Monday, February 20, 2017

Purresident's View


Dad is our Commander in Chief and that is the same as Purresident. I wonder what the view is like from the top?

Hey Rumpy have you seen Dad
He is at work Timmy
Thanks

I like this. It is nice and comfy with a good view 

I can see on top of the book case. Mr Buttons likes it up there

I can whiffie Dad. He smells good

Buddy and me like the pillow on the left. Buddy gets his night
meal there and I sleep next to Dad. I can reach and cuddle
with him too. A Purrfect Spot

Miss Fitz likes to get treats on the right and so does Mr B

Toby gets treats in the middle. Yes, we all have a spot with our
loving Purresident 

Hi Timmy what's going on?
Oh... hi Dad. I was just checking out the view from the top.
My little buddy, come here for a cuddle
Mmmm thanks Prez
What? Are you the Purresident of us today Timmy?
Not quite Dad, but close... Hee Hee
You are one cute kitty Tim. *Rub, Pet, Cuddle*

Timmy - The Happy Tomcat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Dad 

12 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Looks like a comfy spot!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm the president in my house (no matter what Binga says) so does that mean it's my holiday too?

Chuck Huss said...

I guess you are his cabinet.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw Dat's so sweet Timmy. We're sure you'd make a great purresident. We each have a spot on da bed too. But there's no eatin' allowed on our bed by anypawdy. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 said...

You are all such sweeties.

Katie Isabella said...

OH, my mommy is smiling so big. You guys are so loved. That's the way it should be.

John Bellen said...

It's like sitting on a king's throne for a little bit, eh, Timmy?

Museum of Maritime Pets said...

Glad you all had a great purresident's day!

Anonymous said...

Kinda nice to sit on the throne once in a while when Dad's away....the view from the top is nice. You all have your favorite spots and so does your Dad - right in the middle of all of you!!!

Love, Angel Sammy

Anonymous said...

Timmy yur Mistur Purresident Pete'ss Vice Purresident!!!
Way kewl!!!
~~~head rubsss~~~ Siddhartha Henry~~~

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We are the purrsidemt and vice purrsidemt here...and um...dog-guy thinks he should be the woofsident, but he can dream!! He can be the opposition,MOL!!!

You are a sweet kitty, Timmy!

Shoko Neilson said...

Timmy, we'd say you're dad's helper...er...Chief of Staff. Not vice president cause you do more than the VP. Keep up the good work.

Shoko and kali