Friday, September 16, 2016

How is Floof Floofied


Rollin, Rollin, Rollin...

Keep that Belly Rollin... Oh... Hi

Sorry friends I did not see you come in

Mayhaps yoo furget mah floofy pal yer waz suppozed ta
tell our frenz how ya keep dat Floof Floofied

Sure, I can demonstrate on my big floofy taileo

This is how I get ready to see my main gal, Shoko from The Canadian Cats
I grab it tight and Whiffie nice and deep to make sure it is ready.
I then get a good grip

I really work that floof. Pull the fur apart and fluff the floof

Get deep down into it and it will really respond!
*Snorgle, Snuffle, Snaff*

Remember to be gentle. Leave the floof so you have plenty to show off. See nothing on my tongue.
Thanky Thanks Einsteiner. Dat waz grate. Ah got da more
sleek gray lookin furz but since ah been doin diz ah
really softz! Yessir!


Thar ya havvit frenz. Keepin da Floof Floofied by dat Floofy Fella Einsteiner. Letz havva big paw fer im!

Buddy Budd
Einstein

16 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I like your technique better than what I have to do, Einstein - I have to get baths!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You really are a masterfur Floofer, Einstein!

Cats Herd You said...

Einstein, you've got so much floof, and you sure do show it off well.

John Bellen said...

For a few pictures there, I thought the secret was going to be in the static electrical charge!

Shoko Neilson said...

Awww....you drive me wild my mancat! That taileo is the floofiest. I'm sure you wash each furs individually. Einey, I'll try washing this way too but I could never have floof like you. You are one in a million and I'm so happy we're together.

Smooches,

Shoo

Three Chatty Cats said...

MOL! This is too cute! And now I know how you get that floof floofied!!

The Swiss Cats said...

Wonderful demo, Einstein ! What a floof ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are an expert in keeping your floof floofed, Einstein.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wow, that is a lot of fluff there!!!! I bet your fur keeps you nice and cozy in the winter.

pilch92 said...

Great tail tips Einstein.

The Whiskeratti said...

And you get a good aerobic workout in too.

Anonymous said...

That are great tips to floof the fluff, Einstein, I need an angle to hold on my not-so-fluffy-tail-as-yours :D Pawkisses for a Happy fluffy Weekend :) <3

Anonymous said...

Einey you are the MAN when it comes to floofing yourself up well. All that rolling and grooming of the tail works very well as you truly have the floof under control!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Anonymous said...

Y dat was a pawsum lesson fur da floofy kitties Einstein. We luv your sleekness too Buddy. You are both very handsum mancats to be sure. Big hugs.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Patzys Place said...

Wow, you are the best teacher on how to keep floofied!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

FLOOF!!!!!