Monday, June 29, 2015

Fur What?


Hey! Look at this thing. What in the cat is it?

I'll be dipped in nip. I have no idea Buttons
It looks furry but smells like... like...
Yeah, kind of odd
Rumpy did you bring this thing in? 

Whoa, I have nothing to do with this!

What is all this then?
We have no idea Timmy
Here let me give it a whack

Rumpy are you behind this?
I am not behind everything around here! Dad call it a Fur-Bee!
What's it do? 
Hmmmm, Meow at it Toby.
MRRRWR

Hey! It said is going to sleep!
Why would it sleep when its surrounded by cats?
Maybe it has a death wish?
Booring, I'm getting a nap.
Be right with you Tim.

Looks like Fur-Bee is a Fur-Been.

Dad: You cats give me no credit for trying! 
Try with treats next time please.
Second that!
Thirdsies!
Alright already! 

Timmy Tomcat
Dad
Toby Tomcat
Mr Buttons
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Einstein

15 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

A fur-been, MOL!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human has one of those... and it TALKS!

Cats Herd You said...

MOL! Aunt O has two of those, and they talk to each other. If you get them started, they never stop. Whatever you do, don't meow at it!

John Bellen said...

I've been there with some of the things I've done or brought in for the cats. No gratitude sometimes!

Katie Isabella said...

I'm telling ya. WE can be very exasperating by all the things we turn down. Mom takes some and recycles to the cats in need so they'll have something too. You all are so huggable looking. My mommy said she'd come thru the screen and try to snorgle all of you. Now.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz & fitz....make sure furr bee iz knot gonna get inta yur foodz....next thing ya know itz gonna bee sayin...mor salmon pleez ~~~~ ♥

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! A fur-been ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

MOL! I would have whapped it a good one.

Anonymous said...

Mew ew mew you gotss a Furbee there? They are odd littul critturss...
What are they supposed to do?? They just sorta sit there; maybee a good game of 'smacky paw' wood help thee Furbee to wake up???
Mistur Pete you did try ;)
****HI-5'SS**** Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxxx

pilch92 said...

Furbees are so cute :) Did you ever see the movie Jingle all the Way? That was me, the year Furbies came out trying to get one for my niece. I wasn't able to for Christmas, but somehow I now have 6 of them in all different colors. Me sleep now -woo-hoo-hoo :)

The Island Cats said...

We think you should give that thing a good whapping.

Unknown said...

We had one of those around here -- once -- a before hairy slobbery sister Sam chewed it to bits!!!
Kisses
Nellie

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh boy, we remember those! I'm really surprised none of you whapped it! But you're right, everything is better with treats. Treats and naps, yeah, there ya go!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We have a life sized meowning/purring kitty here a tuxie, but we just ignore it even whe it mews...MOL!
A ferret ball gave no response either in this den, MOL!
You kitties know real from pretend...OMC! Even if it was nipped!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaw How cute. Weez fink yous new pal might be lots of fun. Y'all sure look innerwested in hims. Yous all lookin' gawjus as usual. Have a gweat day.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi