Friday, June 12, 2015

Einstein Helps Out


Did any cat see Einstein. He was supposed to post today and now we are very late!

Timmy, I saw Dad was unpacking our noms and had to help out.
All you other cats lay around and do nothing.

Don't worry Day I am here to help!
*Whiffie*
Thanks fur getting Salmon Pate. That is my favorite!

This box is empty and ready to recycle.

Uh-oh, I think I missed something.

Let's see now...

This is ready to go too.

Let me get this one out of the way Dad.

I like being a big help Dad.
I know little buddy

Now lets try a sample!
It will be breakfast time in a few minutes and I will open
one of each.

Great! You need anything I am your cat!
Thanks Einstein

Einstein
Dad

14 comments:

Colehaus Cats said...

Next time we have box and wrapper unpacking to do, we know who we're calling! Good job, Einstein!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, what fun that was!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think Einstein is very smart to help!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe knead ta post that fotoz next fryday for box day !!!♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaw Yous such a gweat helper Einstein. Those look like sum pawsum noms to be sure. Enjoy and have a gweat weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Robin said...

The boxes and packaging are the most fun parts about receiving anything in the mail! At least that's what my kitties tell me. I'm glad you guys are having lots of fun :)
-Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

Unknown said...

Einstein! Yous is the bestest helper! Wes could use yous around here!
Kisses
Nellie

Kitties Blue said...

Einstein, what a good Cat Scout you are to help Dad Pete. That salmon pate is also one of our favorites! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

John Bellen said...

Cats are a great help in doing anything - especially in taking ten minutes to do something that should've taken one! But what human could live without the extra help?

Anonymous said...

Einstein you really are a BIG HELP to your Dad........especially finding the trash AND sampling the noms.......That's what I do when I try to help my Mom too!

Hugs, Sammy

The Swiss Cats said...

Einstein, you're such a big help ! Purrs

Katnip Lounge said...

That's our favorite too! We love the seafood flavors.

meowmeowmans said...

Einstein, you are such a great helper! And you're SMART, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Mee mee-you Einstein yur a pawsum help to Mistur Pete!!! an yur tongue foto iss furauluss!!! Mee luvss razzpbeery fotoss' mew mew mew..
Have sum salmon fur mee ok?? It uppysetss mee tummy :(
**nose bumpss** Siddhartha Henry xXxXxXx