I am really glad I have fur to hide my embarrassment over my Slacker, yes Slacker, Dad!. He has not gotten the very fine Awards given by my dear furends posted in a timely fashion. Yes we will hear his protests of "what about the other posts you Demand I do" and the ever popular, "I work to feed you cats". Tsk tsk Dad. Sure shines a very dim light on your scheduling skills.
I may have missed this problem entirely but fur my dear furend Nessira of Nerissa's Life fame who meowed of this self-same issue just the other day in his post: what can you do with a peep? Luckily I caught that along with the fine Award he presented us.
I am not sure of what DAD was supposed to tell me about this award but I pass it to:
- Basil the Bionic Cats Blog *Always a fun visit*
- A Tonk's Tail... err, Tale *Love the fun posts*
- The Cat on my Head *Kitties Blue are fur you*
Next, Purrs to Maurice at Maurice's Meowsings for the Liebster Award.
He had some great Questions so in this case I will answer these... Here we go!
Here are my questions:
1. Do you enjoy catnip? YES!
2. What is your favorite kind of toy? My Kliban Kitty!
3. Did you ever scratch something your human didn't want you to? Nope, no nails.
4. Where's your favorite nappin' spot? Next to Dad. Even when I am mad at him like now.
5. How loud do you meow? Medium loud.
6. How big are you compared to other kitties? Funny thing is I look about in the middle but am the Heaviest. Solid Muscle.
7. Where's the weirdest place you ever hid from your human? Inside his chest of drawers. He left one open a bit and, zip, inside. He was really upset until I heard him calling and came out.
8. Do you like to chew/ eat anything that isn't technically food? Oh My Catness how did you know? I love chewing certain plastic bags. I never eat them but I chew them. Wonderfur.
9. What time of day are you most active? 6 to 9pm
10. What's your favoritest thing to do? Be with Dad.
I am not a protocol stickler so if you want answer these grrreat questions. If not that is alright too.
I pass this award to:
- Cat Chat with Caren and Cody *Very cool contests*
- Cat in the Fridge *Do a LOT for those in Need*
- Cat from Hell *Nellie, Kozmo and JoJo are great*
I was going to do more on this post but now that I know where Dad has been hiding the award notices we will revisit this next Thursday starting with the oldest furst.
Now befur HE furgets I wanted to thank my dear furend Sammy of One Spoiled Cat fur the best, and only, Trip to the Moon ever!